1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197995561518 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Papa Chode >Geel, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papa Chode >Geel

Papa Chode >Geel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26872392
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197995561518

Victim profile: 76561198014010513

What happened? Description:
    Him and his reddit confirmed middle man are constantly trying to scam other people,
    He tries to scam by exchanging keys, he also tried to paypal scam my friend but i sadly dont have any proof of that happening.​

Provide Evidence:
    Him and his friend ☆Penguin The Fluffy. Are trying to paypal scam, knife scam, and other types, he also attempted to scam me, and my friend.​

Attached Files:

2. Papa Chode >Geel

Papa Chode >Geel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26872392
  3. Awesome McCoolName [MCT]

Awesome McCoolName [MCT] Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17647895
    One, that's not a scam. That's you not being able to read and me sending a bullshit counter offer. Two, I haven't spoken with Penguin in months, if not over a year, and the last time I spoke with him I had asked him to mm a trade for me. As for trying to paypal scam your friend, I have barely even been on steam in the past few months let alone going out of my way trying to scam your friend, who coincidentally has no proof of anything even occurring.

Oh, and of the four reports against Penguin all of them are impersonators, and not the real Penguin.
    The trade URL from one of the steam convos: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=243364653&token=w8laVLVI
    And here's the actual Penguin's trade offer URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197981176534/ (source: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/21972474 )

So the next time you make yourself look like a fool accusing everyone around you of scamming, maybe you should 1) do your research and learn what scamming actually is, and 2) do your research before trying to slander someone's good name.

Just for the record (@SR), I have a trade on Outpost trading any 4 of my CSGO keys for any 5 TF2 keys, he offered 22 TF2 Keys and 7.66 Refined for CSGO Keys (clearly far less than I was asking for), so I just sent a counter offer and (using steam inventory helper) put up all of his TF2, CSGO, and D2 backpacks.
  4. Awesome McCoolName [MCT]

Awesome McCoolName [MCT] Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17647895

Attached Files:

5. Autistic Powers λ³

Autistic Powers λ³ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51163813
    The counter offer is more like a f✿✿✿ you instead of a scam attempt
  6. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

No evidence of any scam/scam attempt here.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.