1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198844337044 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by StarCist, Aug 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarCist

StarCist New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:75973071
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198844337044

Victim profile: 76561198112211871

What happened? Description:
    Pretending to be autistic with the intention to make others feel uncomfortable or bad and harrassing people into giving items to him. When joining into a game, he started speaking strangely and looking through my inventory and asking me to trade and making other feel bad. His friend who account I can't find, is telling everyone he's autistic. This is the first time he's done this since he mentions never getting caught. So I gave him little items and then he further harrassed me. It's important to note that some of our convo was through tf2 vc.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 800415
    View attachment 800416
    View attachment 800417
    View attachment 800418
    Below is the unusual being traded. There was no trade agreement. It was done out of guilt and harrasment.
    View attachment 800420
    View attachment 800419
    He mentions not getting into trouble when attempting this scam.​

Attached Files:

2. StarCist

StarCist New User

Steam:
    So to begin, the start of our message was a trade offer of random cosmetics. I offered to give anyone random items. After that, he listed items that he would offer for my unusual. He kept pressing me on tf2 about it but I can't provide proof of that. I was later auto-balanced to the other team which his friend was on, and from there, he started telling me he was autistic and attempted to guilt.

At the end of it all, I apologies if this wasn't sufficient evidence, but I thought I'd attempt to label him with a scammer tag so others to fall victim to empathy from a fake story.
  3. StarCist

StarCist New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2022
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    There is absolutely no scam here - you can't just report someone for you accepting a trade to give them something and for saying they had a condition...not even sure why anyone would think that. If you didn't want to give them something then don't.
    Declined.

Looking thru your post history you've made a few reports in the past and they were all invaild or declined for some reason. You need to read our policies/procedures before you submit anymore.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.