1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198078919967 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FruitSlices, Oct 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FruitSlices

FruitSlices New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:100470441
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198078919967

Victim profile: 76561198161206611

What happened? Description:
    Alright so on CSGOLounge.com this guy was advising that he wanted to buy items for paypal money. I said that was fine got all the details had a chat for a bit then I sent him the trade. He said that he would accept the trade soon. When he did that he said he sent me the money but I didn't get any money. Then he removed me.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/a/GZwvj

All the screenshots are here. ^^​

Attached Files:

2. Katpolice

Katpolice New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92954363
    Hey, @FruitSlices Was woulding if you could could proof as screenshot of your trading history and screenshots of your chat if you have them.

._.
  3. FruitSlices

FruitSlices New User

Steam:
    @Katpolice added the screenshots of my trade history
  4. FruitSlices

FruitSlices New User

Steam:
  5. Enthusiastic Doge

Enthusiastic Doge New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:59327119
    My inventory? Yes.
    My chat? No.

You held a "raffle" for your steamgroup, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOBetting-Predictions a raffle that I supposedly won, you gave me the items the immediately demanded them back + my items and threatening to ddos. When I didn't comply you must have had you faked a chat we never had about paypal. How very disqusting. Even though that's not my chat, whoever actually made that chat with you, I wouldn't risk my account for a couple of items, I wouldn't doubt that the chat you posted in this picture was set up with one of your 2 other accounts you claim to have on your steam profile seen here http://prntscr.com/8pti2c. I also think it's hilarious someone marked for paypal scamming is reporting someone else wrongfully of scamming. I wish I would have seen this report sooner because I would have taken a picture of the chatlog showing your threat, and you saying I won your non existent raffle. Also you were blocked because of your ddos threats. If I would have known you were going to try to pull some stupid s✿✿✿ like this I would have taken a picture of my chat. I don't know what you were trying to accomplish staging a fake raffle then expecting the items back, but it won't work.

TLDR: Paypal had nothing to do with this, whoever he made that chat with wasn't me, he made up a fake raffle that I supposedly won, gave me the two items, then demanded them back + some of my items.

It's a shame people like you exist on steam, lying to ruin other peoples trading careers.
  6. FruitSlices

FruitSlices New User

Steam:
    Show me the screenshots of the chat and it's all good. Other than that you have no proof. Thanks for your time
  7. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Please upload your evidence as uncropped screenshots onto the forum, and not on imgur/gyazo/prntscrn.
  8. Enthusiastic Doge

Steam:
    you have no proof either, you just have a fake chat and a picture of your paypal which is irrelevant.
  9. Enthusiastic Doge

Steam:
    so did you realize you got caught in a lie and gave up?

Still waiting on those uncropped screenshots.
  10. Enthusiastic Doge

Steam:
    its been 7 years, can you look at this already?
  11. Enthusiastic Doge

Steam:
    dude held a fake raffle and tried to hold me hostage, he's also a marked paypal scammer, idk how much worse it can look for him.
  12. Enthusiastic Doge

Steam:
  13. a Gentleman

Steam:
    @Enthusiastic Doge apologies, but the quoted post above was made before I was a staff member here at SteamRep, therefore this report wasn't marked as under investigation as no staff member had processed it yet.
    Currently, this report is in the pre-2017 reports backlog queue, and qualifies for the pre-2017 report expediting program. I will take a look at the report shortly.
    Enthusiastic Doge likes this.
  14. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Hello @FruitSlices ,

You were unable to present additional evidence.
    Your report is now archived.

Please create a new report if new evidence comes to light.

Best,
    Gentle
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.