1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198102389690 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Olaf_Meister, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olaf_Meister

Olaf_Meister New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91700901
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198102389690

Victim profile: 76561198143667530

What happened? Description:
    today i got scammed by this guy named Mary Graham. i met him in a competitive match and after the match he told me he wanted to play some more because he wanted to rank up. so he told me to download this chat program called net - speak, i downloaded it and i tried to open the program, suddenly i see something wierd happen, my steam opened by itself and started to open my inventory. i got scared and tried to trade my items over to a friend but i was not fast enough, so when i got into the trade with my friend all of my items had dissapeard. lyckily i was fast enough to screenshot his profile and the trade he had made without my acception. sadly i dident reach to screenshot the chat we where in because he logged off and deleted me from his friends list.​

Provide Evidence:
    today i got scammed by this guy named Mary Graham. i met him in a competitive match and after the match he told me he wanted to play some more because he wanted to rank up. so he told me to download this chat program called net - speak, i downloaded it and i tried to open the program, suddenly i see something wierd happen, my steam opened by itself and started to open my inventory. i got scared and tried to trade my items over to a friend but i was not fast enough, so when i got into the trade with my friend all of my items had dissapeard. lyckily i was fast enough to screenshot his profile and the trade he had made without my acception. sadly i dident reach to screenshot the chat we where in because he logged off and deleted me from his friends list.​

Attached Files:

• f.PNG
      f.PNG
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
    • k.PNG
      k.PNG
      File size:
      26.9 KB
      Views:
    • ff.PNG
      ff.PNG
      File size:
      1.8 MB
      Views:
  2. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @Olaf_Meister, sorry for the wait.

Unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because the screenshots are cropped which is against our policy.
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    In case if you still happen to have unedited evidence, please contact me and this will be re-opened.

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.
    Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.