1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Appeal: 76561198260586171 - (Leviathan / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'BANNED BY SR Appeals' started by Louie 3, Aug 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louie 3

Louie 3 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:150160221
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198260586171 (Leviathan)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I have no other accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Basically, someone faked Steam chat logs, he just named himself "Leviathan" and messaged guy that I got Skeleton Fade from so it looked like that I was chatting with him, he can't hover his cursor over my avatar and show my level and stuff like that because I am not the person that he was talking to. I have video of showing that he actually has Discord while he says that he has no Discord account, also you can match hours and stuff like that to make sure that chats are faked. Thanks. Can screenshare in a Discord call as well. I can also screenshot/share real chat logs of Steam if he'll add me.
  2. Louie 3

Steam:
    Why would he block me if I "scammed" him? :/ Sorry for the bump btw finding chat logs was hard af since he delete/blocked me. I have traded with this guy but scam never happened.

Attached Files:

3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Hello, I am not taking your appeal right now but it lacks detail so just replying with some helpful pointers.
    1. Videos are not acceptable for appeals, only screenshots attached to the forums. See the evidence thread at the top of the appeals section.
    2. You need to explain your relationship with the other user, how you know them, when you added them, why you added them, when you removed them, everything you can think of. Based on your first post, I have not a clue what you are talking about.
    3. You will need to provide your inventory history from Aug 1st upto and including today.
    4. Anything discord is unfortunately meaningless as their is no independent verification of any steam account connected to any discord account at any particular time.
  4. Louie 3

Steam:
    2. Added him about Skeleton Fade, we agreed on 1350$. We had a Discord call I uploaded everything needed. Looks like he had a chat with his alt named Leviathan so he could ban me on the SteamREP I guess? Anyone can do that, he needs to hover his cursor over my Steam avatar so you can see level 300 and stuff like that to make sure that that's really me. I'll upload example as a image. He blocked me on the Steam, tell him to unblock me and add me and check Steam convo that way to check which is real.
    4. His Steam account is clearly linked at his Discord but he says that he has never used Discord in the fake Steam chat. You can add me on the Steam so we can talk in the chat I think it'll be more comfortable.
    I don't even think that I need to prove anything since I already provided enough evidence for you to know that chat logs that he provided are faked. Tell him to get in a Discord call with you or something add me on the Steam

Attached Files:

5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Already told you anything discord is meaningless and will be ignored, anyone can link/unlink discord and steam accounts. I also did not ask for any examples, but you failed to comply with #3, suggest you get on that.
  6. Louie 3

Steam:
    3. Why do I have to send trade history? I am not saying that I have not received the knife. I'll still attach it though.

4. No you can't, you need account's details to link Steam on Discord (such as username and password).

But okay, nvm, what about chat logs? It's clearly faked, I don't even know why I am still banned. Just tell him to add me on the Steam and send chat logs with his cursor on my avatar so we can see level 300. SteamREP rules says that no evidence will be accepted without "level proof".

As I said tell him to unblock me from the Steam and tell him to hover his cursor over my avatar. I even sent screenshot of REAL chat logs with "level proof" now I have a question, do you really think that chat logs that "victim" sent are real?

Attached Files:

7. Louie 3

Steam:
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    Ill say this once more because you don't know what you are talking about. Anyone can swap what steam account is tied to their discord account at any time, this is why we do NOT consider discord at all, if you have any questions about this, try to unlink and relink a different steam account yourself, its super easy.
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Same as yesterday, I am not taking your appeal right now but it lacks detail so just replying with some helpful pointers.
    - If you are claiming a fabricated chat, you need to point out what EXACTLY is fake, not just say its fake.
  10. Louie 3

Steam:
    Looks like you've bombed my house and killed my family, I don't understand how you can be so devil ...

Anyone can do that, I want to see proof that the guy that he is talking to is level 300 on the Steam, I've NEVER said that I've not talked to this user on the Steam chat or I've not received the knife. I've added him about the knife and I bought it, I even attached real chat logs with proof that I'm talking to him and not to someone with his name and pfp.

Attached Files:

11. Louie 3

Steam:
    Chat logs that he sent are fake, tell him to add me on the Steam he blocked me. Tell him to add me on the Steam and take screenshots AGAIN with his mouse cursor on my avatar so we can see level 300 to prove that its actually me and not someone with my pfp and username. I can provide chat logs with proof that the guy that I was talking to was the guy that I got the knife from and you can match ones that I'll send to ones that he sent and then decide which one is fake and which one is not.
  12. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Be warned, if you post/submit fake screenshots/evidence again, this appeal will be automatically Rejected per policy.

This is also your formal 2 weeks notice to follow up and explain what exactly about the report is fake. So far you have not done so at all other than to say "its fake"
  13. Louie 3

Steam:
    Sorry;

I'll try to explain everything.

Chat that he sent is fake, trade happened and he got his money BUT chat logs that he attached are faked. Basically he is talking with someone who has same avatar/name as me that's why we can't see my level (300) plus that he blocked me on the Steam so he thought that getting real chat logs would be hard for me but I still got them. As you can see fake chat starts with "Hello mate" but real chat starts with just "hello", I have proof that one that starts with "hello" is not faked by hovering my mouse cursor over his avatar so you can see his level, badge and everything. If he'll prove that chat that starts with "Hello mate" is not fake by showing level just like I did hands up, ban me instantly.

I can even attach video of me showing chat and then going to his profile so you can see that the this level 43 dude that I was chatting with is actually him and not someone random with copy paste of his profile.

I'll also attach full convo so you can see everything. He even says thanks for the trade my guy and good luck with trading after he sends the knife because scam never happened.

Attached Files:

14. Louie 3

Steam:
    And about that You Are The One's fake chat logs that I sent I did that so you could see how easy it is to fake chat logs and get someone banned like that, sorry for the bump felt like I had to say that.
  15. Louie 3

Steam:
    Hi! Can you update me on the investigation process please? Sorry for the bump I don't really like this big red thingy on my Steam REP page lol. Let me know if I have to provide anything else to prove my innocence.
  16. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
  17. Louie 3

Steam:
    hello? its been 14 days, anything new? do i need to provide anything else? can you update me on the investigation process.

sorry for the bump :/
  18. Roudydogg1

SteamRep Admin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.