1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561199074353995 - (Toilet_Clogger48 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Toilet_Clogger48, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Toilet_Clogger48

Toilet_Clogger48 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:557044133
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561199074353995 (Toilet_Clogger48)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I don't have any connected accounts to my main one.​

Appeal description:
    Ok ok, a while back I won gloves from a case for the CSGO operation Broken fang. I was also really new to trading at the time. I got a message from another trader who wanted to buy my gloves from me. He told me I could make more money with a direct deal from him instead of selling on the steam market. So what I did was wait two weeks until I could trade the gloves with him because of the time I had to wait to sell the gloves. Eventually when the time came we traded, I sold the gloves for Steam gift cards. However, I wanted the gloves back. So I submitted a SteamRep report that he tricked me into trading him the gloves. I made fake evidence chats and fake transactions. During the report and case, it got kinda obivous that I was lying and that I'd get banned. I tried to play it off but it didn't work. He won naturally and I got banned for fraud. Now 2 years later, I've grown up, more mature, and a smarter person. I just want to buy MvM tickets off Market.tf but I can't because they won't sell to people who've been banned on SteamRep. I don't have much to show evidence wise of what I did except the old case where I got banned, and I know its been 2 years but I'd like to be unbanned so I can purchase stuff on Market.tf for a discounted price over the steam market. I also promise I won't ever scam, lie, or exploit anything steam trading related ever again.​
  2. Toilet_Clogger48

Toilet_Clogger48 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:557044133
    I'm sorry I just realized a mistake in my appeal. In the victim repayment, I put no fraud or direct victim. Of course this isn't really true by the description of the case. If I want to appeal the ban, does this mean I have to pay him back even though the trade that underwent did actually happen?
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    The seriousness of the offense does not warrant any reconsideration. You have proven yourself a liar and we have no clue if you are lying now in hopes of a favorable outcome, my hands are tied on this one.

Denied, Regards.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**