1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197960568781 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by axM^, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axM^

axM^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42930411
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197960568781

Victim profile: 76561198046126550

What happened? Description:
    He added me then he asked me if I wanted to trade my knife he said he would pay the skins through opskins or csgolounge. He said he needed a middle man for the trade which would be a close friend then I said "yeah then you will copy my account and then trade with my friend and then you'll get the knife for free." Then he deleted me from his steam friends. Which kind of conforms what he wanted to do in the first place.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. goT_riCe

goT_riCe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24971964
    I had the same problem which I used my cousin as the middleman, but before I even revealed to the guy who the middleman was, I made a secret password with my cousin but still my skins and one of my cousin's skin got stolen several minutes after I gave it to my cousin. That's one thing I'm still baffled about.
  3. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @axM^ sorry for the wait.

Unfortunately, there isn't any evidence of scam in your chat logs. Please check our submission guidelines to get full understanding of what needs to be provided as evidence next time you make report.

Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.