1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198068738050 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by TheSmallOne, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSmallOne

TheSmallOne New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54811514
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198068738050

Victim profile: 76561198069888756

What happened? Description:
    I had a good profile with loads of rep and he seemed like a trustworthy guy. He answered me everything i asked with respect. He even showed me his paypal history with some transactions ( i have the screenshot) He said that i had to go first so i went first trusting him, we even talked on teamspeak. When we traded the item he logged out of teamspeak and he removed/blocked me. I have screenshots of our conversation, not much but i think it's proof enough. Hope he gests punished.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. TheSmallOne

TheSmallOne New User

Steam:
    AFTER ANYBODY SEES THIS, IF YOU DON'T KNOW HIM OR YOU ARE RELUTANT ABOUT TRADING WITH IM- DONT DO IT!
  3. TheSmallOne

TheSmallOne New User

Steam:
    When u ask him about this he is going to give u a stupid excuse like he gave me about the other guy. Dont trust him. If u care about ur items dont sell it to them that u are going to get scammed. I even talked with him in teamspeak for god's sake! (i hope u like this little present Linx :) )
  4. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    @TheSmallOne

Please include your paypal transactions and trade history, all non-cropped (full sized screenshot).
  5. alkon

alkon SteamRep Moderator

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54985637
    Hello @TheSmallOne,

Unfortunately your report cannot be processed further because the screenshots are cropped which is against our policy.
    In the future please follow the requirements which you can see here; https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/ https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    In case if you still happen to have unedited evidence, please contact me and this will be re-opened.
    On top of that, you also failed to provide us additional evidence.

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

With that in mind, there isn't enough evidence to prove the accused is guilty of wrongdoing.
    Regardless, thank you for reporting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.