1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198082565531 - (just something random / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ^3^ Cake Girl ^3^, Sep 24, 2022.

1. ^3^ Cake Girl ^3^

^3^ Cake Girl ^3^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61149901
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198082565531 (just something random)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    my friends account got banned and marked as my alt but i do not own that account
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/ChangingGears is his profile i gave him all my old items when i was over at his house hanging out because he got into tf2 and i dont play much of anything anymore​

Appeal description:
    my friend got marked as my alt for no reason other than i guess i signed into my steam on his pc at my house to give him all my old unique weapons for tf2 because he got into it recently and now he cant use scrap .tf he didnt know i was steamrep banned and i kinda forgot because it was like half a decade ago almost when i was a teenager and he tried to appeal it himself but he said i needed to say something so i thought id try to do my best to help since hes been begging me to try and get him unbanned because it was my fault is there any way he can get a deal with caution tag because he traded with me or is there any way you can help me get him unbanned i do apologize for my past scamming history and i personally dont think i should be unbanned i dont play that much anymore anyway so to me it doesnt matter that im banned

Thanks,
    hope to hear back​
  2. ^3^ Cake Girl ^3^

^3^ Cake Girl ^3^ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61149901
    i also signed into his account to library share my games to him because he didnt really have any if that would trigger a ban again then i will just not sign in to my account again on his pc in the future
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied (this was a policy deny, no appeal for you will ever be considered no matter the admin) further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section, further, no 3rd party appeals are permitted.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**