1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198061127701 - (Vakaris / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Vakaris, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Vakaris

Vakaris Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50430986
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198061127701 (Vakaris)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    I dont have any other account​

Appeal description:
    I’m not active in trading community , i would like to see evidence of the scam I did. I dont have anything else to say.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Do you understand the reason for your tagging? (agree or not, I want you to acknowledge the alleged offense against you so you can defend against or concede to it) It was clearly already told to you in your first appeal attempt.
    Please look at your SR profile it clearly shows the reason for your tagging. If you are unable or unwilling to defend against this (since you state you have nothing else to say and this is your second appeal attempt so will not afford you any additional chances to do so) the appeal will almost certainly not go in your favor.

Your account is listed as an alternate account of another tagged account, that is why you are tagged as already explained to you. If you are contesting the tagging, you need to defend against this allegation. You have two weeks to acknowledge the allegation and put up a defense if its incorrect. No additional appeals will be allowed for you if you do not followup.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  3. Vakaris

Steam:
    well, I think a verbal explanation will not be enough, so I want to defend myself from this unjust accusation. Maybe you could tell me what files or records I should submit to prove my innocence?
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Review the appeal guide https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-guide.66354/ (all of it hopefully) but specifically #7

Do you affirm you have no additional accounts, can be associated with other accounts or none of the rest of #7 applies to you? Think carefully before answering, no "take-backs" will be permitted. If not, you need to disclose any/all that would apply and explain what association you have with them. Two week reply limit still applies.
  5. Vakaris

Steam:
    I don't have another account myself, but there is another account with my IP that has been inactive for a long time. That account belongs to my brother and I don't have his data, his name is ``Ugnius'', which directly means his name from my language, just like mine. I have never used another account, this is the only one I have.
    I also wanted to ask who is the victim of me.
    When did it happen?
  6. Vakaris

Steam:
    PLEASE, can respond??? Still dont know why I was reported? can you show me screenshots of me scamming people or something??? Is it fair to get ban for nothing???
  7. Vakaris

Steam:
    never scammed a person on any game, I'm using steam only for games
  8. You Are The One

Steam:
    First, do not bump your appeal, it will be locked if you reply w/o contributing anything to it.
    Second, I have explained to you multiple times now why you are tagged, I will not do so again, reference your original appeal and my original reply to you in this thread.
    Third, You did not comply with the appeal guide #7 as already requested and you acknowledged you reviewed, you have the remainder of the two weeks to do so.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  9. Vakaris

Steam:
    I looked into the reasons why I was reported. I can assure you that I have nothing to do with that account. I myself use only one single account named ``Vakaris''.
    I have never had access to that account and do not follow its activities.
    I haven't traded with other players for a long time and I don't even remember the last time I traded something. It is strange to me that I have to prove my innocence.
    I can attach my trading history, you will be able to see that I never tried to scam anyone.

Attached Files:

10. Vakaris

Steam:
    This account was created by my brother, on the same IP address.
    However, I have never been connected to it and I don't know who controls it now.
    Anyway, I understand that your system doesn't know how to behave when the IP matches, that's why you blocked my innocent account
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
  12. Vakaris

Steam:
    I can not call them my alternative accounts. They were created not by me. They were created long, long ago when I used to live with my parents, I don't have access to them. I ONLY HAVE ONE ACC.
    Vakaris
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:50430986
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061127701

These two are not mine but I can see that those accounts are responsible for my block
    ugnius
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:43914807
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048095343

Ugnius
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:50456196
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061178120
  13. You Are The One

Steam:
    What account are you talking about? You did not link an account.
  14. Vakaris

Steam:
  15. Vakaris

Steam:
    Is there any progress???
    You can ask me anything, I know I'm innocent, I will give details about everything you want to know.
    Or maybe this investigation is over?
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    So you are claiming the other account belongs to your "brother", but you still need to do what was already asked in my first reply to you.
    You only have a few days left to provide any supporting evidence to your claim.
  17. Vakaris

Steam:
    Can you explain how I should do it?
    Are there any examples of how I should do it or some kind of instructions?
    I`m really sorry, but can you help me here? I`ve never been banned before on any other platform before so it is kinda difficult for me.
    Talking about the evidence, I showed you my trading history, what I should provide more
  18. Vakaris

Steam:
    How can I defend myself in 2 weeks when you are answering every few days?
    You Banned an innocent account, so I would like to know how should I defend myself ?
  19. You Are The One

Steam:
    Its not my job to defend you, its yours. You are claiming its a "bros" account, so provide supporting evidence, you are well past two weeks and have provided NOTHING supporting your claim, Ill give you an additional two days only.
  20. Vakaris

Steam:
    ok, i`ll try my best :
    My name is Vakaris, I have one account called by my name also I have a brother, his name is Ugnius, I believe he has at least 2 accounts named by his real name.
    I really don't know how to prove that, but I will put two links to two different Facebook accounts. Both of those accounts are active and have the same surnames. One of those accounts is mine and the other belongs to my brother.
    https://www.facebook.com/vakarisbaltr <--- this is me https://www.facebook.com/ugniusbalt <---- this is my brother
    I really don`t know anything about the activities or crimes he did, I don`t support his behavior and I'm totally on your side.
    My brother doesn't use Steam anymore, because he stopped playing games, many years ago. I believe he quit because of the ban he got.

Some time ago I wanted to remember the times I enjoyed playing TF2, so I downloaded the game and went to the public server. Then I was shocked that I was reported for scamming people...
    Leave those bans on his account, but please don`t punish me for his mistakes...