1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198259378043 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by XSHADOWX, Nov 29, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XSHADOWX

XSHADOWX New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:195959653
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198259378043

Victim profile: 76561198352185035

What happened? Description:
    I sent him the items and he just befreinded me i have evidence of the trade and the evidence of him befreinding me and chat messages​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You need to explain this in better detail because so far I have no idea what you are saying thus nobody else reading this would.
  3. XSHADOWX

XSHADOWX New User

Steam:
    Ok so basically there is this site called DotagiftX its basically a site where people sell items and a place for buyers to connect to sellers to find them easier.I was a buyer I was going to buy juggernuat storm lineage set.now the way to buy items is that we add eachother freinds with the seller and wait 30 days so we can trade this is the basic setup ive done it alote.Buyer always pays first its normal I paid(Trade history screenshot) as you can see with the screenshots he took the payment and he unfreinded me without giving me the items I paid for.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    So you were paying in items and you were supposed to get items in return? Do I read this correctly or what was the payment method?
  5. XSHADOWX

XSHADOWX New User

Steam:
    Correct the payment was items but some items in dota are not tradable but giftble(ingame) these types of trades are done with this method we buyers pay with steam items they gift the items we bought ingame its risky but that is the way we call this cache item trading you can search it online
  6. XSHADOWX

XSHADOWX New User

Steam:
    The items we buy are not tradable but giftable thats what i meant
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok so which items exactly are these by name and can you show me images of them attached here also screenshots proving you did not receive as promised.
    Be sure everything is FULL screenshots per policy requirements.
  8. XSHADOWX

XSHADOWX New User

Steam:
    I did not get the items how can i show you the images mate they are not in my inventory and these items have a speacial condition which they can only Be gifted once so if i ever received them i can never gift them again and they are not in my inventory the sets name is jaggurnaut storm liniege set its a cache item

I paid for it with steam items and as you can see from the screenshots there is a trade going on clearly if there is another SR admin that understands from these dota 2 cache item trades pls ask him how these stuff work

Or let me explain it with a voice chat for easier communivation and you can ask me your questions so we can communivate faster
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2022
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I understand just fine that you were supposed to receive something and I need proof you didn't receive it. That simple.
    I need full screenshots of you showing proof you did not receive what was promised. We have to have the evidence not just you saying you didn't get something...if that was the case anyone could claim anyone did something bad and get away with it but that isn't how it works.
    So once again...I need you to tell me exactly the name of every item. Find an image of them however or wherever to show and provide full screenshots of proof that you did not receive what was promised. If these are gifted/traded items thru the steam platform then all of that is showing in your trade/gift history so you will need to show me all history for the day of till now full screenshots.
  10. XSHADOWX

XSHADOWX New User

Steam:
    So what if i have show you the image of my inventory after typing the items name they will not appear in my inventory then take another screenshot of someone that has it will that work?
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I need exactly what I requested - full screenshots of every trade from the day (yesterday) or which you were supposed to receive items till now either the gifting history or trade inventory history.
    Make sure client URL is enabled.
  12. XSHADOWX

XSHADOWX New User

Steam:
    Clearly you have no clue on how these kind of trades work please I need an admin that will research cache item set trading OR someone that knowd cache item trading
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I know exactly how this works - its proof or no proof. If it is steam trades/gifts then there is a gifting/trading history and I need to see all of that. If that isn't the method of trading then you must show proof that you did not receive the item(s) in question however needed per our screenshot requirement policy.
    I can't check this for you, no admin can... that isn't up to us to provide either. The burden of proof is on you the one that created the report to accuse this user of doing something fraud related. Now if you can't prove this via screenshots that you did not receive the item(s) in question then just say so but we require screenshots of proof not just because you say so.
  14. XSHADOWX

XSHADOWX New User

Steam:
    I already poster the trade history but I didnt get a gift there is no gift in my gift history what should I post exactly?????
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I see no screenshot for trade/gift history since the event happened. You've only provided a trade offer which screenshot is unacceptable as it does not have steam client URL enabled but that isn't what you need to provide.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/

I'll give you 78hours to provide valid proof per requirements with screenshots that you did not receive what was promised.
  16. XSHADOWX

XSHADOWX New User

Steam:
    are these enough?

Attached Files:

17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    No - client URL is not enabled per requirements.
    One last chance here - You've had a week to read that guide before posting and it clearly says URL must be enabled.
  18. XSHADOWX

XSHADOWX New User

Steam:
    How do I enable it
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  20. XSHADOWX

XSHADOWX New User

Steam: