1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561198030607503 - (Papa Cone / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by nut, Mar 14, 2023.

1. nut

nut Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35170887
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198030607503 (Papa Cone)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Severity - Severity of ban is higher than SteamRep policy recommends
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    I honestly don't even know what you guys want from me. If its an apology for attempting to scam, which in reality was barely even that, then I'm sorry. That thread that was made over 10 years ago of something I barely even remembered happening has me banned from doing practically anything trade wise. The person who originally denied me claimed "I showed now sympathy for the victim" but what am I even supposed to do to show any? I can't message the guy he seems inactive on steam. I don't know what you want. As far as I'm concerned there's no harm no foul. Nothing was taken. I just don't get the heavy and addiment ban for something so minor and that happened so long ago. I don't scam, I never scammed and I'm never going to. All this is is just 12 year old me dicking around on a trade server and now I can't trade.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, further appeal attempts will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**