1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198887170977 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Scbabbaro, Mar 24, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scbabbaro

Scbabbaro New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:462129419
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198887170977

Victim profile: 76561198884524566

What happened? Description:
    I had a bayonet black laminate and wanted to trade it for money. Then B3T1TO sent me a friendrequest demanding for a trade of course I accepted to trade with him. So we discussed how the payment shall go and we decided that we will use paypal. The price set was 420$ so after 2 days of wait because of the steamguard we could finally trade. But then he said that he didnt trust me so instead of paypal we did the money transaction per Iban. He then screenshared me his screen with the cash ready to be sent. After he sent the money I obviously give him the knife but then he just said "sorry" and blocked me everywhere. I never received my money and now he has my knife.

Unfortunately I dont have a chat screenshot because he blocked me and now I cant access the chat anymore.

Im really sad about my loss and I hope you can help me so that others dont get scammed.

Thank you

Scbabbaro​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided no acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    You even knew you did not have the required chat logs to submit a report and still made it when that isn't permitted...highly unacceptable!
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it - please do not do so in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.

Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.