1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Appeal: 76561198331632938 - (Dog / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by kush - CSGO5X CSGOSum.com, Mar 25, 2023.

1. kush - CSGO5X CSGOSum.com

kush - CSGO5X CSGOSum.com Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:185683605
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198331632938 (Dog)

Appeal Plea: I committed some of the listed offenses, but not all of them
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Fake - Report had falsified evidence
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Dear , Years ago I was banned for a report that was falsified. The report is question was feud between me and another person in a very toxic community. I do admit I did pursue scamming people at the time but remained unsuccessful the only theft I really made money on was selling a fake site to another scammer. Back then I was young I'm now turning 21 soon. My behaviour bac k then was inexcusable but I have grown up and became an adult. Hens why I'm asking this appeal and in case you want to deny it to at least change the supposed "alternate account" which is an account that is not mine. And change the report to a valid report.
    Thanks in advance​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Already appealed and denied, additional postings will result in loss of posting privileges in the appeals section.

Additionally, due to past postings of yours, regarding topics of a legal nature, it's recommended procedure for our volunteers to cease further discussion on the topic without legal counsel. If you or your representative wishes to contact the organization to discuss this matter, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this forum or the contact form on the OFPF website.

Regards.