1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198044738728 DerpyKimchi - Trade Banned ATM - ( SR SCAMMER )

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by DerpyKimchi, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerpyKimchi

DerpyKimchi New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42236500
    Hello Steamrep Admins! So I'm here to appeal my steamrep account because, I got it unjustly because, recently I have been hacked by a skial admin known as "Faron" ( Could've been someone impersonating Faron ) and he hacked and took most of my items but, I noticed when I redeemed my account back he was hacking people with my account ( He also renamed my account to Faron so he can impersonate him and hack other people as well. ) so I can get marked as a scammer. Here's a link to the steam support ticket I got my account back with and my other ticket that is currently open to lift my trade ban. ( Probably because the hacker was using my account to hack as well. )

I will take some screenshots of my steam support tickets whenever possible and will post them on this appeal thread as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time!
  2. [Gent] Jeremy

[Gent] Jeremy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26649445
    Please post those screenshots as soon as possible. SR Appeals Staff won't be able to do anything without them
  3. DerpyKimchi

DerpyKimchi New User

Steam:
    I'll probably get the screenshots tomorrow or later this week. I'm going to block any personal information in my steam support ticket. If you ever need to talk with me on Skype PM me and I'll give you my Skype name and whatnot. ( I'm only 12. So don't be surprised or anything. :p )
  4. DerpyKimchi

DerpyKimchi New User

Steam:
    I'm sorry about the late response I still didn't take any screenshots yet. I'm very busy at the moment I might not be able to respond until winter break December 21st. ( End of the World :3 )
  5. [Gent] Jeremy

[Gent] Jeremy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26649445
    It really just takes a minute to screenshot something. If an admin takes this case and it remains inactive then your appeal will be automatically denied. Why not take 30 seconds out of your day to screenshot and post this?
    SudasGalva likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.