1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198304766401 - (Col. Acro 72 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Col. Acro. 72, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Col. Acro. 72

Col. Acro. 72 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:172250336
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198304766401 (Col. Acro 72)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate or Related Accounts:
    DinnB057​

Appeal description:
    I got scammed by someone that impersonated one of my friends 5 years ago. They sent a link showing a suppose fraud around the Steam community, I talked with "someone else" about dealing with the issue. Including one of my items being bugged around that time. I unknowingly followed their directions and ended up losing my TF2 items around that time, spending money and giving them access to my mom's credit and debit cards, and they did terrible things on my account when they made me give them control over it, not knowing better. Thanks to them, I lost many TF2 items around that time. The first image is their discord account they used and the link they showed me.

Recently I fell for another scam in which they somehow gained control of my account, claiming it VAC banned, and saying they're a Steam Community Moderator unless I did what they said. And thanks to them, I lost all of my items.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you are claiming hijack, you must provide the following
    1. Exact dates (or as close as you possibly can) from when you lost your account to when you regained the account.
    2. A support ticket from Valve indicating you were hijacked and you recovered your account.
    3. Inventory history two weeks prior to the hijacking through two weeks after account recovery.

All the info must be uploaded to the forums here and comply with our screenshot policy. You have two weeks to followup.
  3. Col. Acro. 72

Steam:
    Here are most of the pics I could manage to get from around the time my items were stolen and my account was hijack from the person that hacked my account and framed me. The support ticket should also be on here around the time I manage to fully recover my account the first time. I don't know if it's ok to put up more. Especially for the pics in which my account got recently hijacked and I all of my items that are tradeable.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    MOD EDIT: REMOVED PII

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2023
  4. Col. Acro. 72

Steam:
    Is there anything else I need to show? I am awaiting a response to my case here. Please reply back.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not provide anything that was asked, you have the remainder of the two weeks to comply or the appeal will be concluded.
  6. Col. Acro. 72

Steam:
    I could've sworn I have uploaded the pics here. I sent them last week. Unless it has to do with the Mod edit there.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Re-read what was already asked, nothing you provided is what was asked.
  8. Col. Acro. 72

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    MOD EDIT: REMOVED PII
  9. Col. Acro. 72

Steam:
    Here's the pics of the items I had in my inventory history prior before I unknowingly let the scammer hijacked my account. Along with pics of the items I had before another scammer scammed me and took all of my items. The pic I posted before minutes ago there should have the support ticket in which I reported my account being hijacked. More pics will be uploaded.

Attached Files:

10. Col. Acro. 72

Steam:
    Here's pics of the items I just lost to another scammer weeks ago of this year in my inventory.

Attached Files:

11. Col. Acro. 72

Steam:
    As for the date, I think It's around August 5, 2018 in which I recovered my account from being hijacked.
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    Very last time I will ask for what was already asked since I am repeating myself now.
    • You so far only provided a date you recovered your account, you did not provide a date you lost your account.
    • You did not provide a ticket indicating you lost your account and recovered it for when you were originally tagged.
    • You did not provide inventory history as already asked for the date range asked.
    You will get no more replies until 1. You provide EVERYTHING that was already asked the same day as you posted your appeal thread or 2. Two weeks have passed.
  13. Col. Acro. 72

Steam:
    1. The date of my account getting hijacked may have been around July 30, 2018.

2. What if I'm unable to find the Steam Support ticket that indicates my account getting hijack?

3. The date was July 28, 2018 before I lost my items.
  14. You Are The One

Steam:
    Its past two weeks now by a couple days, the only requirement of the three you provided was a date range and that took a lot of effort to get out of you. You did not provide a ticket proving you were hijacked, based on what you said above, you are unable to provide one at all and finally, you never provided inventory history as already asked multiple times over. Ill only give you an additional day to provide what was asked over two weeks ago, the appeal will be concluded tomorrow one way or the other.
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    You had a full extra two weeks and failed to followup and did not provide the bare minimum required for a hijack claim.
    The appeal is firmly denied.

Hidden Content: