1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198068039050

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pfc. Hemman [101st AB], Dec 9, 2012.

1. Pfc. Hemman [101st AB]

Pfc. Hemman [101st AB] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29228577
    Victim
    |steamID: Pfc. Hemman [101st AB]
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:29228577
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018722882
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Damonxwind
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198018722882

Scammer
    |steamID: [AGMEL][FliP][GGB] W4v3H4cK
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:53886661
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068039050
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198068039050

I met him over an unusual trading server, and having seen him do a transaction with another seller, whom was very experienced in trading, I assumed I could trust someone he trusted. For a clean, Sunbeams Tosslecap, He offered me 380 AUD which converts to about 390 USD, and almost matches my other current offer of 13 earbuds collecting. I did not think to screenshot the transaction or my chats with him, but I have screenshots proving that I was the previous owner of the hat in his backpack, and screenshots of the hold on my paypal payment.

[​IMG]
    This is his backpack as of 12/9/2012, 1 day after I received the chargeback notice.

[​IMG]
    Here is my paypal's transaction details as of 12/9/2012

[​IMG]

And here is a screenshot of the items trade history, which shows that it was in my backpack. This information can be viewed on tf2outpost.com, and I expect can be verified on tf2items.com

as I understand it, I am not the only victim of this scammer, and he has been reported multiple times by multiple people.
  2. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

InteL|FearSC on Duxter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18825703
    Hi there Hemman, can u plz go to Steam client,click on My Profile then on My Inventory and on the right side u have "View Inventory History" And there u can find trade items from Steam Trade Window. Take a screenshot and post it here. Tnx
  3. Pfc. Hemman [101st AB]

Steam:
    [​IMG]

showing the exact item trade

[​IMG]
    Showing the exact date and time
  4. InteL|FearSC on Duxter

InteL|FearSC on Duxter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18825703
    Tnx mate for this, some1 from admins will take care of this.
  5. Bacon

Bacon Retired Staff Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28694608
    Thank you for your report. A steamrep admin will look at this shortly.
  6. Pfc. Hemman [101st AB]

Steam:
    Wavehack has contacted me, saying he'd be happy to return my item to me, however, he claims that he has been unable to reach a computer and has only contacted me via steam mobile. more recently, He also says that he has been tradebanned, and is trying to contact valve to have them mediate a tradeback. As convoluted as all this sounds, I have no reason not to believe him, as I have knowledge of him returning other 'scammed' items and he would have no reason to contact me if his intentions were not genuine. This is just a quick update on the situation.

Not sure how this is all going to work if he is actually trade banned, but hopefully everything will turn out okay. I've known other people to have trade bans lifted, but I heard it took them months. Since it seems he's a legitimate guy who got caught up in a big mistake, I really hope any damage or actions on his account can be prevented or reversed, and we can go back to the way things were before this ordeal.
  7. DJ_Machine

DJ_Machine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40896779
    Wavehack has not been trade banned hes also on mobile because his computer was taken way for using the family credit card without asking. He has made several purchases like this and i guarantee he only returns items from people who are smart enough to report him to valve / sr. this kid tryed to scam me for 2k and his story fell apart ez. It's sad that he hasn't received a full on ban for his little 2.8k of charge-backs (that have been reported) btw if you wanted to know his scam its hey I'm 15 and i won the lottery let me buy your unusual's. its bullshit and a smack in the face when the evidence is so clear.
  8. Pfc. Hemman [101st AB]

Steam:
    wavehack appears to have blocked my account.
  9. Pfc. Hemman [101st AB]

Steam:
    nevermind, we're talking again, and he's appeared online to me finally, I attempted to trade his account, and an error in chat came up saying he was tradebanned immediately, canceling the trade attempt.