1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Dota 2's for Unusal scam!

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LG| $m00th Criminal [KSG], Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LG| $m00th Criminal [KSG]

LG| $m00th Criminal [KSG] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8332175
    This happened a few weeks ago, Im not sure if the prices of Dota have changed, But i just want my unusal back. I whould love it if you guys whould catch this dude and get my unusal back, Thanks
    I was playing with some bot's on Team Fortress 2 one day, After a while of beaten them to the ground, My freind [well used-to-be-friend] SMOKABLES | TMM, Invites me to a trade, He wants me to trade my unusal for 2 dota's. Smokables was jumpy about selling Dota 2 for a while before the trade.This is what he said:
    "Hey! Want some Dota 2's for your Unusal? Dota is 30$..."
    I knew a bud is 30$, so i tell him this, but he instistes. I never knew the price of Dota 2. So i did the trade, I added my Unusal Mongalin Pink Confetti And Smokables added his two Dota 2's, We trade, I go on an Unusal Trade Server to sell the Dota's,
    [Because an Earbuds is 30$, so i did.] So i go in chat and say "Selling Dota 2's! Unusal and Earbud offers!" So i invite a guy to trade [Sorry, I can't remember his name] And i tell him that i am selling Dota's and i ask him to add his unusal, He says this:
    "LOL Dude, Dota's are only 1 rec...Nice try" So, I look at these sites to see if he was correct:
    tf2.backpack
    And on TF2Outpost Everyone is selling Dota 2 for 1 rec, 2 rec, ect.., I even go on TRADE server and say "How much is dota 2?" Same respones,
    I ask Smokables for a trade back, He say's it was a legit trade and that he dosn't want to. I bug him for a while about this, And after a while he makes up all of these excuse like:
    I am in the Hospital
    Busy...
    Many many more excuse, But i keep trying, After a while of this, He delete's me, That is when i deicied to send this, Here's a screencap of trade history:
    Dec 29​

You traded with SMOKEABLES |TMM. 12:09pm
    +​

[​IMG]Dota 2, [​IMG]Dota 2
    –​
    Unusual Magnificent Mongolian
  2. LG| $m00th Criminal [KSG]

Steam:
    Sorry about his name been all whity n' stuff, It looked fine in the report, Just tilt your head and you can see it
    :)
  3. SMOKABLES

SMOKABLES New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45215202
    Wrong, trade back was offered but declined, last time I sold a dota copy it was for 4 keys. I told you I would trade back, but you were deadset -.-
  4. LG| $m00th Criminal [KSG]

Steam:
    Please contact if anymore information is needed.
  5. LG| $m00th Criminal [KSG]

Steam:
    That is a lie, Smokables.
  6. SMOKABLES

SMOKABLES New User

Steam:
    May I mention the times you have lied to me? The truth is, I offered a tradeback, you declined. You are welcome to add me to discuss.
  7. SMOKABLES

SMOKABLES New User

Steam:
    I also deleted you because you refused to talk to me. So I had it :l
  8. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Unfortunately this seems to be a shark report, Steamrep doesn't directly ban on these kind of reports but they're appreciated. However I'll have to archive your report due to this.

I invite you, to report this kind of event into outpost and/or other trade servers such as Mann Co trading and Ace Fortress, who handle them.

Regardless, thank you for your report!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.