1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid scammer for not even trading the guy..

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by › Sexual Chicken [TST], Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

› Sexual Chicken [TST] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29688050
    hi ive been marked a scammer for "1. Deceptive trading: threatening another user for declining a trade"
    "Deceptive trading" i did not trade the guy at all i just offered him and i had a bad day and i dont see why im marked a SCAMMER for offering and having a little fit.. its not like i offered him a scrap for the unusual i offered him a real offer for his unusual..please fix this i dont care if i get a warning i just want this mark gone..i tryed contacting a admin no one seems to give a f✿✿✿..about this

when why mark me scammer?
  2. › Sexual Chicken [TST]

› Sexual Chicken [TST] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29688050
    and if you can not close this post so we can talk.. i was given the right from the admin who marked me scammer to make a new post..
  3. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    This is going to be closed because it does not adhere to the correct format.

Please read the sticky thoroughly of how to appeal your tag. The 'Appeal text format' section.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-appeal-scammer-and-caution-reputation-tags.58/

You may make a new appeal thread when you have done this properly. Furthermore I have handled a previous appeal case where someone has used the steamrep report system and held it against another trader, this is malicious trading activity. If you cannot see where you have erred here, this appeal may have only one result.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.