1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198046817970 & 76561197989654712 & 76561198045849540

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -=GHS[UHA]=-Thunderslut™, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=GHS_FOUNDER=-GGODD2

-=GHS_FOUNDER=-GGODD2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1347805
    We will let the Steam Rep admin decide. This conversation is over and i thank thunder for catching this. Also thanks for reporting this for me.
  2. Mr. Magoolachub

Mr. Magoolachub New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:14694492
    Yeah, we can and will, but just like you don't have the power to stop me using your tag, you don't have the power here to say 'this discussion is over', get off your egotistical power trip already, you founded a clan that runs some servers. You cannot, and will never be able to protect your clan tag.
    Roudydogg1, KraftPug and MattMan like this.
  3. #based b0J4NGLEZ5

#based b0J4NGLEZ5 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42791906
    i wuz gonna say sum s✿✿✿ bout 1 of u're clan members scamin me but no evidence n u wud just get madder so i wont
    bind e explode and KraftPug like this.
  4. KraftPug

KraftPug New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43276121
    Did you really just say that ''This conversation is over''. You sure wowed me, right now your thunderslut member is making a fool of himself and your ''clan'' and ''servers''

Attached Files:

Roudydogg1 and #based b0J4NGLEZ5 like this.
  5. #based b0J4NGLEZ5

#based b0J4NGLEZ5 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42791906
    #lmao

Attached Files:

Mr. Magoolachub, KraftPug and Cape like this.
  6. Mr. Magoolachub

Mr. Magoolachub New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:14694492
    "hacker friends"

hacked deep in to steam to change my name
  7. KraftPug

KraftPug New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43276121
    I think this thread shows it all, how changing a name and getting your ''hacker friends'' to do so to, can make a whole group and their owner look humiliating.

Attached Files:

8. AcesGamer

AcesGamer User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19877328
    Declined, this report is absurd.

He wasn't trying to pass himself off as you, he didn't copy your profile, not even your avatar.
  9. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Reopening this as I will be investigating this. Anyone joining your trade server with your name will be receiving a CAUTION (or a SCAMMER tag if they were trying to get donations/etc).
  10. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Marking this as accepted for now as 76561198045849540 is receiving a CAUTION tag for impersonating a trade server admin on their trade server.

Joining any trade server pretending to be their head admin is without a doubt a case for impersonation with intent to deceive traders. This is downright shady and cause for us to alert traders that you are not who you are impersonating. If you have evidence to backup a claim that you were not intending to scam or hurt the reputation of the impersonated person, you'll want to provide it in an appeal (but if so, holy cow, your judgment was bad).

For the others involved and whoever is reading this, I'd like to add that it is highly discouraged for people to intentionally change their names to be similar to someone else in the trading community.

If there is any evidence or perception that the name was used for deceptive trading practices then it will hurt your reputation. Since accidents happen and people can get confused, it's really being reckless with your own reputation to pretend to be someone else. If someone makes a habit of impersonating admins in the community for lulz, then the sheer risk of confusion might even induce a mark on your reputation because we can't trust you are who you say you are.

GGODD/Thunder, if there is any evidence that anyone else used your name to misrepresent themselves on your own trade server, intercept donations, fake a middleman transaction or something similar, then please open a new report with that evidence.
    Sjru likes this.
  11. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Archiving.
    Roudydogg1 and Mattie! like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.