1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Improper Format Shark.

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Joelftw, Jan 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joelftw

Joelftw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37894841
    Alright, about a year back, this guy convinced me that his coupe, craft by Bbonkers was worth 19 buds. He told me that Bbonkers was an MLG gamer in tf2. Why did I believe him? He had an outpost trade with people (probably his friends) offering 19ish buds. So I traded my orbit fire hound dog + awesome sweets for his so called rare coupe. I tried selling the coupe and nobody knew who bbonkers was. He deleted me, and over this time I've managed to friend him again and talk to him. When I ask him to retrade all he does is ask me for sex, blowjobs , try to make me think that I sharked him, or try to convince me that it wasnt a coupe, and that it was a burning hallmark. I have a screenshot of him agreeing to trade me back anytime. Is this scamming or what?
  2. bluehawk

bluehawk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4490462
    Unfortunately admins cannot mark some one for scamming that is your own fault and should have doubled even tripled checked the price from multiple people. Also this is improper format
  3. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.