1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198044471501 (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by NOOBWaffle, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOOBWaffle

NOOBWaffle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42102886
    |steamID: NOOBWaffle
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:42102886
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044471501
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198044471501

During the 20th of January somebody sent me a phishing site and that day i have gotten hacked. I lost all my items, and the person controlling my account was using the same site to try and phish my friends, as many of my friends have told me. As said, my account was hijacked and i was not in control of it. I contacted steam support of this problem and they have given all my items back just a few hours ago today. I suspect Zubey is involved with this hacking as he traded the one who hacked me my unusuals unusuals, strange festives, stranges, etc. for crates and a few items. And the first time Zubey traded was on the 22nd of January which i was still hacked on that date. This is his steam ID Zubey(STEAM_0:1:38007426).
    Thank you,
    NOOBWaffle
  2. NOOBWaffle

NOOBWaffle New User

Steam:
    This is my ticket# 2734-EPDV-6936
  3. NOOBWaffle

NOOBWaffle New User

Steam:
    [​IMG]
    This is the trade the hacker made with zubey.

Attached Files:

4. [Gent] Jeremy

[Gent] Jeremy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26649445
    Please take a screenshot of the entire ticket with Support (you may censor any personal information). Nobody here can see your ticket so the number won't help.
  5. NOOBWaffle

NOOBWaffle New User

Steam:
  6. Longfellowdeeds™

Longfellowdeeds™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44016245
    yo i can personally vouch for his tag removal, seeing as im the one who got him tagged in the first place. he has been buggin the s✿✿✿ out of me to get him unmarked so he can join servers(which is fine cuz hes a friend) He has been unhacked for awhile now and i even waited to see his online behavior and if he replied when i messaged him. He has provided all the info to allow for his appeal to be accepted. He isnt hacked anymore and provided the info now all im wondering is why is he still tagged? If you still dont think he is clean talk to me personally via steam. Last thing im gunna say is if it were someone such as HLA or Sunspy or any other high end trader im pretty sure it would have been removed by now.
  7. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    As I was the admin who marked you, I checked into this thread. I have confirmed in multiple ways (support ticket, friend positive identification, and other checks) that you have regained access to your account. I'm removing the hijack warning on your account.

You desperately need to be careful with what links you click. You will ruin your reputation if you continue to fall for that kind of thing, because it will be difficult to trust you are "you" at any given time.

Good luck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.