1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198069794780 KinaKen (SOP SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KinaKen, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KinaKen

KinaKen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54764526
    steamID: KinaKen
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:54764526
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069794780
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TrainsFTW
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198069794780

I don't want to make myself seem Innocent, i did run myself into trouble in the past and i am regretful.
    I was marked as a scammer for soliciting fake rep. Yes its true, i did ask a man to rep me without him actually having bought something. It all started when i found that i could have a rep. thread. I was very excited and was looking forward to getting my rep. going for i truly enjoy trading. But ever since my ban I couldn't go onto my favorite trading server (Pink Taco) and i quit TF2, we are talking roughly four months ago and it was a thing of the past, but since then i have found myself with nothing to do. I truly want to come back, i hope you guys can see that I am sorry. I respect your decisions and realize that you are trying to protect people from scammers, but i would truly like an appeal. I have talked to an admin before, but i can no longer recall his name, but if you or any other admin would like to private chat me i am more then happy to do so.

(I wouldn't mind being perma banned from all forums if that's what it will cost me to play TF2.)
  2. KinaKen

KinaKen New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54764526
    Its been a few days and no word yet, im not sure if this is a mistake or im just impatient.
  3. wic

wic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1874586
  4. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hello KinaKen,

I'm sorry for the long wait.

After quite a few discussions we've been having regarding your appeal, I wanted to share that I'm afraid I have to deny/reject it.

My final sum-it-up to you that consisted that you've only asked 1 person out of the blue to post fake-rep within your reputation thread, only have 1 innocent alternative account, plus a second sourceop account you forgotten about. And that all of the other rep within your thread are legit that took place through tf2outpost rather than SourceOP. This, you agreed upon that the sum-up is correct.

However, in the end I found out that multiple fake-reputations has been posted within your reputation thread. The trade history seems to be missing a few trades, while you claimed all 7 reps you have in your rep thread were all valid.

Not to mention that one of the people that you've added in 2012 said that you've been quite pushy about having him posting rep in your rep thread, and the other one mentioned that you had scamming intentions related to Vouchers (squad surplus vouchers to be exact).

You'd have to understand that lying within an appeal is not good for you. You may be a decent guy, but I can't trust you on the matter.

And I apologize for the time it took for this appeal. I wish you best in the future.

Regards,
    Skyrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.