1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198060851757 (neonstop33)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nile, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nile

Nile New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35543094
    Victim:
    |steamID: Avery Annihilator of the Wicked
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:35543094
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031351917
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198031351917

Scammer:
    |steamID: neonstop33
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:50293014
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060851757
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198060851757

So, essentially I traded 22 ref to neonstop33 for 50 cents each, and he sent me, in chat message, as well as in notes via paypall, that he wouldn't charge back due to the items being virtual. He went and paid first, and I sent the items afterwards. Picture one shows me giving him the ref. Picture two shows the payment being disputed (note the email username of the payment is the same as the guy I traded with; neonstop33). Picture three shows him saying he won't charge back in the TF2 message system. If need be, I can give a screenshot of the paypal notes of him saying he won't charge back, but I believe this is sufficient evidence.

I believe I will win the paypal dispute as well, but I thought this should be brought to the attention of Steam Rep. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. OccupyDemonoid

OccupyDemonoid New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49554739
  3. Nile

Nile New User

Steam:
    What a scumbag he is, I can't believe nobody has reported him before now. I mean, seriously, it looks like he's scammed over 200 dollars or more worth of metal. Thankfully, I took screenshots and I think I will get my money back as I made him say that he would not dispute the money.
  4. OccupyDemonoid

OccupyDemonoid New User

Steam:

I know exactly what you mean. I mean, I was gonna report him when I contacted him. Then I started getting friend requests asking if I got a chargeback too. So far it seems like there has been like 7 people. Sadly, not all of them took screen shots of the conversations.
  5. Nile

Nile New User

Steam:
    It's an ideal scam situation for him; most people that are selling ref or see his trades are likely noobs, so they don't have very good etiquette when it comes to screencapping and such, unfortunately. Though, of course, there's me and you, so hopefully this guy gets trade banned for good now with our combined effort.
  6. OccupyDemonoid

OccupyDemonoid New User

Steam:
    So far, I know there are about 4 people I think it is now that posted screen shots. There was more of them on the Mann Co Trading thread.
  7. OccupyDemonoid

OccupyDemonoid New User

Steam:
    Oh, so you know, he is tagged as a scammer now.
  8. Nile

Nile New User

Steam:
    Like as of like the past hour he is, or he has been for a while?
  9. Nile

Nile New User

Steam:
    Oh, I see he is! :D
    MUHAHAAHAHA! >:D
  10. Overslop

Overslop Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6692401
    Just had my transaction from 6th November charged back by this a✿✿✿✿✿✿.

I did this too but it's saying unauthorised use of his card on my chargeback so it won't make a difference.
  11. OccupyDemonoid

OccupyDemonoid New User

Steam:
    I got three more charge backs today from him.
  12. antmanbee

antmanbee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40308859
    Just wondering, has he tried to resolve issues with anyone? This is a peculiar situation to me since it seems he has not deleted or blocked the people he ha charged back and is still using his profile regularly. Is this stupidity or proof that this might have been unintentional? I'd hope its the latter and he's willing to work through it, though it's a slim chance. I wish there was a process where his bp could be confiscated so the victims could be repaid at least a little bit if it turns out this was intentional.
  13. OccupyDemonoid

OccupyDemonoid New User

Steam:
    For me, I know that when I asked him why he charged back he instantly blocked communications with me on Steam. That was the day after all of this happened. About two days ago he started doing more charge backs on not only me, but other traders too. He had to do this on purpose, I mean, how could he do two waves of charge backs by accident? I had to go into a trade server that he was in to talk to him. He freaked out that I was in there asking about the charge backs and crafted all of his metal and opened a lot of crates. Personally, I believe it was just stupidity.
  14. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Thank you for reporting, a SR admin will look into it when he / she can.
  15. Overslop

Steam:
    Paypal sent me an email saying that they could find no evidence of unauthorised access and have returned me my money.

Get in! :D
  16. OccupyDemonoid

OccupyDemonoid New User

Steam:
    I thought I would update this seeing how I got a another charge back from NeonStop33. He did another charge back today with PayPal. He chragedback one of the charges that did not go in his favor which he already chargedback on in November. (I didn't know a better way to explain it, sorry that was confusing.) So yeah, this kid isn't the brightest.
  17. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    FYI-- Leaving this thread open so if more info comes in for chargebacks, we can gather them here. Thanks for the reports and let us know if you hear of more chargebacks.
  18. Brood

Brood New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9985106
    I just got charge back again form this guy I won the case last time, but so far look like I will lose the case, http://puu.sh/22ou8 I call paypal to ask them link my old files with all my proof in. look like it didn't work now i have to wait hoping I will win back my hard earn cash.
  19. Penitent Exile

Penitent Exile New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4344088
    I was out of Paypal for few weeks, maybe, now I see this letter:
    "We carefully reviewed this case and unfortunately, we cannot dispute the chargeback your buyer filed with their credit card company."

He bought a bud from me in November for 35$. Now, I got chargebacked of 55$, because of the 20 fee. Come on, how in the hell he can chargeback after months... I hate this system. Of course I have no screens left. :(
  20. Overslop

Steam:
    He charged back all 4 of our transactions via his card company. I disputed 3 of them (too late on first one) and lost all 3. Worse still, I got a $20 fee for each one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.