1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561197971910879 (US • KramEye™ TϟR#MurfD)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by McGuppy, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McGuppy

McGuppy Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40639904
    (No Victim, not a scam but a very clear try to scam)

Scammer:
    |steamID: US � KramEye™ TϟR#MurfD
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:5822575
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971910879
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197971910879

Okay so I asked to some people in my friends list if they had a Bills Hat for sale ( I wanted to buy one) So this mister: KramEye responded (I added him a few days ago because of a problem on the Steam Forums and wanted to ask if he had fixed it already). As soon as we opened a trade he put in a bills hat and I put in my keys and metal. Suddenly he calls me via Voice Chat (probably so I can't copy the full chat) and said (not 100% accurate): My friend has a Team Spirit painted Bills hat for sale for 5 keys. Just give me the keys and I'll buy it for you. So I responded with: So you want me to give you 5 keys and you give me nothing? (*Voice*) Ye I'll trade you the Bills hat afterwards! (*me*): Well you're obviously trying to scam me... (*voice*) Well I have 10 pages of rep so i'm not going to scam you...(ye right) (*Me*) Well just give me your friends name I'll trade with him.. (*voice*) Well... I can't copy his name it's like Japanese characters and my PC is kinda buggy...

This is where the conversation ender, I closed the trade and he immidiatly removed me from his friends list. I was not going to trade because I just knew he was a scammer and I hope this information was usefull. Again I haven't lost anything or whatever that's why I didn't include my information. If you need this I'll send it anyways. (just to save time I didnt)

--McGuppy
  2. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    Hello. Would you happen to have the chat where you started talking with him?
  3. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    He purposely uses voice chat so evidence can't be gathered on him. Do you have any screenshots of the trade or anything?
  4. T-Virus

T-Virus Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20848740
    Helen you should add kram and get his trade history. From this thread I don't think a mark was needed however I do not know what went on in the back end.
  5. White 22

White 22 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53117673
    Dear Helen Kram is a Good Personne He never scammed. And also do you have proof?
    I dont think A mark was nececary. He is a great Personne! And he Is Trusted.
  6. =USE=Darkness

=USE=Darkness New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47809428
  7. Guil

Guil New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4959236
    This guy tried to scam me. He bought from me an earbuds via paypal and opened a dispute 2 days later. In the meantime he tried to buy more items with an other paypal account.
    Trusted him because of 8 years acc and some friends of him saying hes trusted on a unusual server...He doesn't work alone.
    I gave the bud first them he paid and tried to set up a higher scam but he failed in trying to hurry me right after open the pp dispute.
    Was pissed for 15 min until recognized my mistake on trusting in a scammer but he lost the dipute so I didint have any loss and earned a good good laugh.
    Sry about the english grammar but I think its easy to understand.
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.