1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Got Marked

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Chickendude(*), Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chickendude(*)

Chickendude(*) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37748578
    Hello. i Recently got my account back from a hacker. he scammed on my account and now i can see im banned and marked as a scammer. Could u guys plezz Clean my mark then i can also be on out post( If i ge t unbanned 2). Plez Help Me.
  2. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    If your account was compromised, you would have (and should have) put in ticket to Valve Support, in which case you need to furnish screenshots of the ticket.
  3. Chickendude(*)

Chickendude(*) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37748578
    I got Some HereHi Steam.
    I Just Got My Steam Account Back: Killerlolp. I Got Hacked and lost some Unusuals In TF2 and im trade bannet. Since It Wasnt Me Could i Mabey Get UnBannet. Its Really Annoying Plezz Help Me. Bye.

2 Message by you on Tue, 19th Feb 2013 4:55 am
    And Im Marked As a scammer Now :/

3 Message by you on Tue, 19th Feb 2013 5:01 am
    And Im Bannet On Outpost Just Saw That.. :/

Plezz Help Me This Is Some s✿✿✿ D::::

4 Message by you on Tue, 19th Feb 2013 7:20 am
    Okay I Wanna Wrap This Up. I Got My Account Back from a hacker. The Hacker Scammed On My Account. And Now I Cant Buy Anything On Steam And i Cant trade. im banned from all trader servers at TF2 and TF2 Out Post. Im Marked As A Scammer. So Theres Near Nohthing i Can Do. Im Just Asking For Help With: Unbanning Me So I Can buy In Steam And Trade. And Make My Mark Look Fine And Unbann Me From Out Post. Plezz Help Me ;/ Have A Good Day :/

And Mabey Find That Hacker And Ban Him On Anything u Can Find :)

5 Message by Support Tech Jesse on Thu, 21st Feb 2013 3:19 pm
    Hello Kristian,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

Your account was reported for actions relating to item trading scams. As a consequence, we have removed any scammed items/gifts from your account. You will not get any lost items/gifts back.

Your trading privileges have been suspended for 10 years. We have a zero tolerance policy for scamming. Upon expiration of your trade ban your account will be placed under Probation for an extended period of time. Probation does not prevent you from trading but lets other user's know that you were previously banned.

Additionally, Valve reserves the right to refer the matter to the appropriate authorities if such activity continues.

The Steam Subscriber Agreement can be found at:
    http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

For more information on our Steam Trading Policy please visit the following FAQ:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9958-MJDG-3003

If you have any further questions, please let us know - we will be happy to assist you.

6 Message by you on Fri, 22nd Feb 2013 3:46 am
    Thanks for all But why did u Ban My account for 10 Years When i Wasnt The Scammer? :/
  4. Nobel

Nobel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42192766
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.