1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561197999643757 Crox (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Crox, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Crox

Crox Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19689014
    steamID: Crox
    steamID32: STEAM_76561197999643757
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999643757/
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197999643757
    Evidence: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561197999643757-crox.5641/

It's been months since i had the scammer tag and i i did apoligize and give gzin's and homey's hat back in the given time of 24 hours.

I was greedy at the time but i changed. Gzin and homey. We're friends after 1 day after the situation happened. I was wondering if you guys could downgrade me to caution and try to give me a second chance.
    And i promise i will not pull any stunts like that again.

I know the circumstances of acts of foolishness. I know i will get valve banned if i ever try to scam anyone i know i will always have someone watching me.

Thank you for reading this post. It was worked very hard on and i gave you the truth and thats all that matters.

2/22/2013 -Crox
  2. gzinthehood

gzinthehood New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:8937325
    I can verify that he did give both hats back within 24 hours, as well as publicly and privately apologized for stealing the hats at the time of the incident. He's worn a scammer tag for 9-10 months now from this, and never made a proper appeal. In my opinion, he should be considered "time served" as he hasn't had any other incidents (to my knowledge), and corrected his wrong doing in a timely manner. In addition to this, he should be downgraded to a caution tag with the agreement that he will be marked without the chance for appeal if any other instance comes to light.

to crox: you won't just be outright Valve banned, I think that may have been a misunderstanding, but I would seek out a punishment for you if you were to pull this stunt again (if and after your tag is downgraded), which may include Valve.
  3. Crox

Crox Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:19689014
    This appeal has been sitting here for nearly 9-10 months now. Wondering if this could be read sooner.
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    you can add me on steam
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am granting you a very rare 2nd chance, mainly because you repaid in a timely manor. This will allow you the opportunity to access various trading sites/communities (tho they still have the right to refuse you). Please note tho, any further issue, or if I found out you lied during your appeal, and you will be re-tagged w/o the ability to re-appeal. If you stay squeaky clean, you may appeal the caution in 16 months time.

Your appeal has been reviewed and your ban will be removed for the following reasons:
    Time already served as banned for the offense.
    Lack of other offenses against your account since.
    Repayment to the victims in a timely manor.
    Age of the appeal pending.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2016