1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived I want my personal name REMOVED from this website.

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by 1001tucker, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1001tucker

1001tucker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30314805
    My personal name was posted here without MY consent.
    I want my name REMOVED from this website.
    I am a minor!
    I've been trying to get it removed for 2 whole years! STOP THIS! I'm tired of googling my name and seeing myself listed as a scammer when I explained this WHOLE entire thing with Kevin AND TWO admins last year and they STILL fail to remove my name.

http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198020895339
    Take my name out of there!
  2. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    You have been told several times that you can not appeal your tag on the SteamRep forums, and that you must go to the Mann Co. Trading forums in order to appeal your tag. Furthermore, as the admin Noobinator said in one of your previous appeals, the allotted time to appeal on the MCT forums has expired, but you are welcome to try.

Finally, and this is my own observation that is NOT representative of SteamRep policy: SteamRep does not display your e-mail address, and any names or aliases it displays are ones that YOU have gone by on a public account on Steam. Any links to your profile contain information that YOU have applied to your own profile.
  3. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    EDIT: I have looked again at your profile and noticed that a name and personal e-mail address is indeed supplied with your profile. Why this is I can not say, but disregard my second paragraph as I was not in command of all the facts. However, if you want your personal name and e-mail removed from your SR profile rather than the tag as a whole, I'd suggest sending a private message to an administrator.
  4. 1001tucker

1001tucker New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30314805
    I will be waiting for Noobinator to contact me.
  5. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    I have removed your personal details from your profile.
    Any appeal regarding your tag is done at MCT.

Best of luck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.