1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198004602734 (Raiden)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [DJ] Snipe, Apr 3, 2012.

1. [DJ] Snipe

[DJ] Snipe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48983504
  2. Bo0m!

Bo0m! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:548776
    Could you please post a screenshot of your trade history as well as your PayPal history showing you received nothing? Thanks.
  3. Bo0m!

Bo0m! New User

Steam:
    Also wait a second, I just noticed you're a marked scammer as well. o_O
  4. [DJ] Snipe

[DJ] Snipe New User

Steam:
    I ran from a spycrab involving a strange kritzkrieg about 3-4 months ago. I was tagged as SOP. I didn't know about steamrep when I was tagged. I then created an alternate to get back into trusted trading. They found out. Thus I for some reason got a Reddit tag. No idea why, really. All they said was that I had an SOP tag, so they gave me a Reddit one.

TF2OP tag is from creating multiple accounts to try and use tf2op. Didn't work. Tagged.

Doesn't matter. I still will trade with respect to others and with trust.

I suspect someone is impersonating me, though. I only ever dealt with games once, and most certainly didn't have anything to do with a CS Go invitation. However, I cannot prove that.

Basically, this f✿✿✿✿✿✿ sucks.
    If you want more info, go here:
    http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2617682

Anyway, about the case.
    http://i.imgur.com/Qn8J0.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/gn89e.jpg
  5. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    I find it HIGHLY unlikely that somebody would IMPERSONATE a SCAMMER. That excuse actually makes me laugh.

Also which middleman were you going to use, you said they deal with $400+ deals daily, yet you knew full well you are a merked scammer, I would be very interested to know who would be willing to assist in a scammer doing a paypal trade.
  6. Bo0m!

Bo0m! New User

Steam:
  7. [DJ] Snipe

[DJ] Snipe New User

Steam:
    I just talked with the guy, heres some screenies
    http://i.imgur.com/2iQGa.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/KvyHd.jpg

Hopefully I convinced him at least a little that I was not the one who scammed him

Yes, that was the item that I traded.

@Jailbait, I wasn't being literal when I said they deal with $400 trades daily. I was exaggerating to show that our trade isn't as large as he made it out to be. That's an opinion though, you may or may not agree.

I was going to suggest Middleman Codykinz (dunno about spelling), if you're that curious

I bet a lot of people would assist in paypal trades, even if the trader is a *marked* scammer. Why let the *scammer* trade 1v1? A middleman would boost security, no?

The only scam ever committed by any of my accounts was the spycrab runaway from 3-4 months ago. Since then, I've been tagged for multiple accounts to avoid the tag. The outpost tag was for making multiple accounts so I could use outpost. The reddit tag was because I suppose they were the ones who found out about the multiple account? All this because of 1 spycrab scam from oh so long ago.

I'm just tired of it all
  8. [DJ] Snipe

[DJ] Snipe New User

Steam:
  9. [DJ] Snipe

[DJ] Snipe New User

Steam:
  10. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    Actually no. Doing ANY trade with a marked scammer is a big no-no. People who run chargeback scams even offer to use SteamRep middleman, because they can have all the rep in the world, buy a load of stuff, then take all the money back a month later. Also Scammers trade off items scammed, to avoid being marked, so if you buy items from scammers, you suppourt them. That is why people get marked for trading with scammers.

I think somebody had better have a really good look at this Codykinz guy.
    [DJ] Snipe likes this.
  11. [DJ] Snipe

[DJ] Snipe New User

Steam:
    We're talking about someone who scammed ME here.

There has only been 1 scam on any of my accounts. Running from a spycrab, months ago. Since then I've been a successful trader. I've had opportunities since to scam; I did not take them.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/thecody/
    Take a gander
  12. JJJJ

JJJJ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:31380005
    I'm personally curious about this codykinz guy. He middlemans for marked scammers?
  13. [DJ] Snipe

[DJ] Snipe New User

Steam:
    I don't know whether or not if he does, but when this multiple account was clean of all tags, I dealt with him and he's well trusted
  14. [DJ] Snipe

[DJ] Snipe New User

Steam:
    Please tell me what info is needed.

*bump*
  15. [DJ] Snipe

[DJ] Snipe New User

Steam:
    AM I just being ignored?
  16. MegatokyoGuy

MegatokyoGuy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20076947
    I'll throw my two cents in in hopes of helping:
    Codykinz used to (or still is) involved with Jiggly's Fun House, which was a SourceCraft mod server (Warcraft 3/Starcraft) that essentially extorted people for "donations." I won't go into it too much, but there's information out there. In any case, I had blocked them about a year ago after finding out just what kind of server it was, and noticed recently that their profile (after I unblocked them, since they weren't on my list anyways, and I didn't want to have a reminder of it) had a TON of stuff about donating to multiple trading sites and being a reputable middleman.
    Don't know if that info helps at all.
  17. [DJ] Snipe

[DJ] Snipe New User

Steam:
    I didn't know this, do you have a source for this info?

Cody doesn't change the fact that I was scammed more than a week ago and the scammer still hasn't been marked
  18. MegatokyoGuy

MegatokyoGuy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20076947
    I'm not sure if Cody would lie about it if you asked them directly, otherwise I'm talking from personal experience. You might try the JFH website to see if they're still listed as an admin/mod/whatever. As for the claims I'm making about JFH, if you google it there should be some stories out there, and if you go to youtube, check out "Needadispenser"'s profile. If you look up "jiggly's funhouse" on youtube one or two of his videos should be on the first page.
    I think I've opened a can of worms I'd rather not have in retrospect, but I thought the information might be useful. I'll leave further investigation to the pros, and I'll provide further info only if asked to. :x

The thread is still open, so that's probably a good sign. Just make sure you're providing whatever information the admins need.
    Good luck.
  19. [DJ] Snipe

[DJ] Snipe New User

Steam:
    11 days since the report. No tag has been marked on the scammer. No word has been heard from an admin.
  20. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    I sincerely apologize about not getting back to you sooner. This case has been under investigation as you may not be the only victim here either. I will complete this report today and I thank you for your patience.

I would also like to add that it doesn't matter if the reporter is a marked scammer or not- a scam is a scam. Regardless of the victim's status, it is our policy that if we have evidence that a person scammed then we will mark him/her as a scammer.