1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198053918928 {ç°°ï}Beastman

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CoNViCT, Mar 25, 2013.

1. CoNViCT

CoNViCT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44189017
    Victim:
    |steamID: TTG CoNViCT [PPM]
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:44189017

Scammer:
    |steamID: {ç°°ï}Beastman
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:46826600
    |customURL:

Screenshots: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Description: I was in the official TF2 chat stating that I was selling some items and Killing Floor. This guy told me to trade him, and I did. He first put up an offer of some items, but I declined. That's when his laptop died, and he came back and traded me. He told me to give him the game and he would then go buy keys and give them to me. I declined, but he persisted. After I cancelled the trade because I was tired of dealing with him, he proceeded to go into the chat and spam that I was a scammer, and said that I stole a balloonicorn from him. I have provided a screenshot of my inventory history to prove that I didn't somehow steal an item from him.
  2. changalis

changalis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15141485
    Seems like just a scam attempt. Lucky your smart enough to not give it. But I'm not sure what can be done in here.. o_O
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    <Hello! Thank you for your report! An SR admin will investigate this in a while!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Can you please upload all your evidence directly to the forums? We can't accept anything hosted on third party sites.

Thanks.
  5. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

It has been an extended period of time without the required evidence being provided, as such I will be archiving this report.

If you acquire the required evidence, please open another report as soon as possible.

Thanks for the report nevertheless.