1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

My case still not solved, even after 1/2 year.

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by vmartelle, Mar 31, 2013.

1. vmartelle

vmartelle Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44293008
  2. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    There is a massive amount of reports and appeals that are handled by only a handful of admins, all in their spare time. There are tag appeals that have been waiting for the same amount of time. It may seem grating, but the admin team has a LOT of work on their plates, so you must remain patient.
    Also, although it has been a while, it has been six months, not a year.
  3. takethepants

takethepants New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27332147
    It looks like SOP probably dropped the ball as Helen said she wanted them to handle it. She probably sent a message and they never got back to her, which is why its just been sitting there.
  4. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Since so much of it originated on SourceOp, I didn't feel comfortable handling the case. :( I will admit that it is my fault for not reminding and following up with SourceOp admins regarding it. I do sincerely apologize for the length of time it has taken but this is not a simple case and it involves two users on a site where I do not have jurisdiction. :(

I'm going to go ahead and archive the report as well as make notes on it, so that if a SOP admin reviews it then he/she can make a determination at that time.

Also, I fixed your title. It hasn't been a year. Your report was made Sept. 2012. It just turned April 2013. :)
  5. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    He said half a year, not a full one.

I also apologize for the wait, this should never happen.
  6. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

[​IMG]
  7. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    I seem to be illiterate when posting from my mobile.