1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Questioning rules :D

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by DotSharken, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DotSharken

DotSharken New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41825798
    Ok i cannot find, i guess the legit rules of this place so if i could get a link i would love that :D
    Anyway one of my friends just recently got marked scammer for bullShiz reasons and i feel like it wasnt legit but as i said i cant find the rules. First off the term "scammer" on here is "A scammer is anyone that uses deception, thievery, lies, or anything that is underhanded to take advantage of or steal from another trader. See below for more comprehensive list of what qualifies for SCAMMER status." Well as of what i know he didn't use any of that besides sarcasim which is not agaisnt the rules. Also he got no items out of it so that kills the whole definition right there. He is also accused of using alternate accounts to + rep himself. Again no rules against that either and if there is i say srry and could i please see those? Also it was one person who can post this and suddenly kill this long-term great rep trader. He has by far many many many more people who will say hes not a scammer then this one who did. But then you guys close the post where he is accused? Are you scared that people who will disagree with the lie and post on it will make it seem like you guys did a false judgement? Makes no sense that he can't fight this and you guys close it and do it out of no where. Im sure most sites allow for a fighting chance... hell in real life court you get a say in it before your punished... makes not one bit of sense. Tho if there is any rules that back up any of this or against it cause i would love to see them cause im bad at finding rules :D Thank you for reading and if i could get a response and explanation i would love that. Thanks again!
  2. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
  3. Mattgamer1

Mattgamer1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54013918
    I mostly agree with what you say and about the fake rep accounts, look in my name history MattgamerSempai was my name at one point i legitimately +rep him, who ever came up with the list of fake +rep profiles half ass their job, all of them are real people that are on there are actual players, he may have alt accounts but many have alt accounts if its an offense to have em ban me now, i have 15 accounts for idle purposes, all of them are on my friends lists for all to keep track
  4. DotSharken

DotSharken New User

Steam:
    thank you for the response and the list of rules :D and secondly appealing it will do nothing all it will do is waste time for a month or two till they do nothing. That is why i have come here
  5. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

6. DotSharken

DotSharken New User

Steam:
    lol there is sarcasim there... and if you believe a word of it then you should get out more.... i know him and he does that crap all teh time lol thats how you deal with ppl like that on outpost. Screw with them to get your original offer as they try to lower it.... simple as that.... and you clearly negated all my other points o brought out simple as that. picked out one thing. Can i get more on the other things :D?
  7. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    I don't know what's worse... This guy's logic, his grammar or the fact that he his defending a blatantly obvious scammer.
  8. DotSharken

DotSharken New User

Steam:
    I don't know whats worse either lol. I posted a thread on a section tilted ask admins lol and guess what im doing? Yep thats right genius lol. I have a right to question it. You can call him an obvious scammer all you want but ive seen no obvious proof of it. Read the definition of it bro. He didnt get any items out of it and he didnt lie, theif or any of that other crap. Sarcasims not against the rules. Now obvioulsy im gonna fight this for my friend cause its bs and i just want some better proof then what i see. Lol most ppl on the "fake + rep" are real people and on his friends list now so um yea lol that whole thing is out the window. And the self admit hacker stuff lol... so obvious its sarcasm cause if it was real first off no dumby would say that crap right there lol. But what ever you have your right to argue back same as i have my right to argue too. And i could careless about grammar lol eveyone online always shoots for ppls grammar lol. I could careless how i type bro. ok mom?
  9. Mattgamer1

Mattgamer1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54013918
    It doesn't help(im referring to you ForteSP) that you have a caution mark
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  10. DotSharken

DotSharken New User

Steam:
  11. DotSharken

DotSharken New User

Steam:
  12. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
  13. DotSharken

DotSharken New User

Steam:
    Never said he was a staff member. All i did was post a link of the guy being perma banned on outpost. Hes on here talking about this stuff yet he is not in a good position to be fighting this. Also i find it a bit odd that the admin has his profile hidden? hm? And also where in your profile does it state your a staff member? No where? Hmm?
  14. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Oh the irony
  15. Duskfall -a^DF

Duskfall -a^DF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41806566
    Since when does being banned from outpost mean anything? If you bothered to read, he's banned from outpost for having a private backpack, nothing more. The same applies to those banned for excessive spamming, posting non-trades, and other non-scamming related issues. Being banned for those reasons doesn't make that person a scammer.
    Thank you for pointing out the useless fact Forte has a private backpack. You've wasted nobody's time.
  16. DotSharken

DotSharken New User

Steam:
    Lol same reasons Luci was banned on outpost but guess what, his meant something so your logic fails you bro. And he didnt do it once it was repeatedly which i was just pointing out. Im allowed to point out the stuff. And the guy also has a bad steam rep lol so that backs up with outpost ban bro. And im glad i wasted nobody's time. Makes me feel special.
  17. Duskfall -a^DF

Duskfall -a^DF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41806566
    http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/238583
    Banned for being a scammer alt. Yes, you are a very special person. Shall I fetch a doctor?

Forte has been with the SR community for quite a while if not a very long time. That caution is very old and in my opinion is almost not applicable anymore.
  18. DotSharken

DotSharken New User

Steam:
    Yes nice insult me cause that makes you look nice :D Could careless what you say about me bro. He still has caution on his steam rep and a ban on outpost
  19. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    ForteSP is not a SteamREP admin. Bro

You're welcome to ask us questions but we will not answer you if you continue to be aggressive towards us and other forum members. You may not agree with our policies but that's no excuse to be so rude.
  20. DotSharken

DotSharken New User

Steam:
    i now see that but he still doesn't need to come on here accusing people like that when him, himself has a bad rep. "Bro"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.