1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Open new page

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ^2Junkie, Apr 4, 2013.

1. ^2Junkie

^2Junkie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19386886
    hey
    look my main account is marked as scammer and bad rep, and i wanna open a new page,
    i have account with some games, these games are worth over than 100 dollars,so i want ask if open a new page with new account its legal or its not legal to opening new page with new account? i asking that before i do it
    i want know if its legal do to this process
    thanks,
    and i mean on the all website are there have Connection do the steamtrades like a TF2OUTPOST.COM and more.
    but i hope more than this thread
    some admin will look at my appeal
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561197999039500-2junkie-sr-scammer.26527/
  2. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

if you mean starting with a alternate account, that would get tagged as well, till the issue is resolved with the main.

In any other capacity, I don't see a reason for this thread??
  3. ^2Junkie

^2Junkie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19386886
    i just want know if the answer will negative on my request to unmark that title, so i just want know if i can open a new page with new account non problems.
    thanks
  4. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    I can't understand what he's saying.
  5. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

We SR admins take classes in Gibberish, a requirement to is to first have followed the "Gib hatz plz" classes.

There is no way to tell in advance the outcome of a appeal. And as I told above, making a alt account will gain the same tag for that account.
    SudasGalva likes this.
  6. Dronefly

Dronefly Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41413966
    Let me try translating DataStorm's Message:

YES, will negative you request to unmark that title, Until unmark request is finished, no new account. BAD BAD BAD!