1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561197999039500 ^2Junkie (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ^2Junkie, Apr 3, 2013.

1. ^2Junkie

^2Junkie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19386886
    Hello a long time i have got the hacked to my steam account
    i thought the Hacker are did some scams, and Get Banned from STEAM SYSTEM and from STEAMTRADES
    after i got my account back, i have told with steam for unbanned me from trade system,because i don't do anything and i got hacked.the steam are unbanned me,and after i told with some admin in steam trade to unbanned me from steamtrade,unmarked the tag SCAMMER. and he said he can't do anything,then i left it.
    after some month i came back again to ask if someone can Unmark me the tag.
    i am a very active in steam and almost every time i am buying games. i don't have any reasons do to this stupid scams.
    my age are almost 18 more two month.
    thanks i very hope for unmarked that title\tag​
  2. ^2Junkie

^2Junkie New User

Steam:
  3. ^2Junkie

^2Junkie New User

Steam:
    Dear Admins
    LOOK i don't no have no proof that my steam hacked me, and the hacker did all the scams BUT if you will look at my steam profile wall you can see the people are wrote at my wall GOOD REPS
    that good REPS i got a while i was marked as scammer, and that good reps i did with legal trade and that good rep i did!!. and the scammer tag the hacker did for me. so that only my proofs to proof my appeal
    so i will be grateful if we can open a new page.
    thanks
  4. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    If you got your account back, you would have most likely sent a ticket to Steam Support and talked to a representative; take screenshots of that to prove your account was hacked. Also, positive rep on your Steam profile is not accepted as proof of trustworthiness, as that can easily be faked. Finally, if you're saying that you'd be grateful if you could just get a new account, that will be marked with your scammer tag as well; the tag belongs to the individual themselves, not just the original account.
  5. ^2Junkie

^2Junkie New User

Steam:
    sorry but i dont have any proofs because it was almost 1 year ago and all my proofs are deleted or i forgot my steam support account,(i have new steam support account)
    i just hope the admins will understand my situation and will unmark that tag, and if not so what i can do? nothing, so just next time will checking what files i downloading and not will get keylogger.
  6. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    If what you're saying is true and you were indeed hacked, the investigating admin WILL require proof such as the Steam Support ticket; your word alone won't suffice.
  7. ^2Junkie

^2Junkie New User

Steam:
    i understand the situation but i am sorry about this i was any proofs i was upload here,but i don't have a proofs over than my REP in steam profile wall,
    so if its don't enough, and cant do anything with my scammer tag. I ask you to give me a second chance with a new account.
  8. ^2Junkie

^2Junkie New User

Steam:
    *i understand the situation but i am sorry about this if was any proofs i would upload here,but i don't have a proofs over than my REP in steam profile wall,

so if its don't enough, and cant do anything with my scammer tag. I ask you to give me a second chance with a new account.

and when the investigator will begin with my appeal
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    As stated over and over, 1. you will need to provide proof of your account being hijacked via steam support ticket, and 2. you will need to provide your steam support ticket about you and your previous trade ban. Without this information, we really cannot go any further with your appeal. I will give you 2 weeks from this post to comply.

For now, your alt http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059329288 will also be tagged as scammer as well.

Also profile rep is not proof of anything, and June 8th 2012 is not over a year ago.
  10. ^2Junkie

^2Junkie New User

Steam:
    i don't have any proof to proof that appeal, if you want you can close that thread.
    but the other account what he did?
    fine do what you want.
  11. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    As has been said before, the scammer tag belongs to the individual that committed the action (you personally), not just the account that any scam occurred on (the ^2Junkie account). Any other account you create will be tagged as being the alternate account of a scammer. Even if you were actually hijacked, you will still be marked as a scammer if you can not prove it.
  12. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    its been over a year after giving you 2 weeks and still have not provided any information as requested,

appeal denied.