1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Was scammed :-\ Do I have enough proof?

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by ..::Kent Kanobe::.., Apr 6, 2013.

1. ..::Kent Kanobe::..

..::Kent Kanobe::.. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30606908
    Hi guys! I was recently scammed. I saved ALL communications, but via copy paste of text. I have a screen shot of my trade history with this user. What really bothers me is that I trusted this user due to previous trades and good faith from previous trades! For example, traded for a bunch of keys. The second time we traded, he ran out of keys and returned my metal when he could have disappeared. This time we traded again and "his battery died" and then an hour later I saw him in a trade server online with others. He took ALL my metal :-\. I even saw him on my friend list a few times, and he ignored me (got a screen shot of that as well).

Anyways, is it enough to be able to file a claim? I don't have any screenshots of the actual conversation, just copied and pasted the entire conversation with this user into a word document (with time stamps), and a few screen shots of the trade history as well as of me and him in a chat window and he was ignoring me.

Thank you in advance.
  2. DARKLY | Jakk

DARKLY | Jakk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44479885
    You should still make a report, even if you lack all of the evidence. Show what you have so it can be filed, even if action's not taken, it's still noted down for in the future.
    VenGanZa likes this.
  3. Zyddie

Zyddie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:23306550
    what Jakk is saying is true, file a report the SR Admins will always look into it and most of the time they find even more proof that we do not have.

So always write a report.
  4. ..::Kent Kanobe::..

Steam:
    OK thank you. I'll file it right now.
  5. ..::Kent Kanobe::..

Steam:
    I'd like to apologize to everyone for all the duplicates of my posts! Oh lord! The 6 times I pressed "SUBMIT" I got this:

[​IMG]

So that made me believe that there really was an error and that it didn't work! So I pressed it again... and again :'(... and then again and again! haha.

I have already reported the other 5 times to be deleted. I'm so sorry again.

Kind regards,

Kent.