1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198068460349 Fentus | SR Scammer

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Fentus, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Fentus

Fentus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54097310
    |steamID: Fentus
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:54097310
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068460349
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/itigerzzzz
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198068460349

I got ban for nothing http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198068460349.27186/
    So, first of all I did not want to go first, i just asked.
    Second I said nevermind because I've found another person who would sell me bill's hat for a cheap.
    Third I gave him wrong link, sometimes I make mistakes in copying like pressing CTRL+X instead of C TRL+C. Yeah and why would I give him a "obviously" wrong person's rep thread if it would be obviously not me, that's kinda stupid. By saying "sourceop" i meant to say "sourceop ?"
    Why would I scam him? I've got a nice account over here, 15 games, many friends, many steam profile's reps(9pages).
    Also he tries to avoid me by saying " i have exam tomorrow , dotn have time to discuss aboout u" but then he says that he doesn't has any exams and he's 15.
  2. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    You were banned for scamming. Your arguments make no sense. If you really accidentally put in someone else's rep thread you would have corrected yourself instead of swearing at him.

Don't say you were 'banned for nothing.' Take responsibility for your actions and stop stealing from people.
  3. Fentus

Fentus New User

Steam:
    He started spamming, I had a headache, how the hell would i no swear ? and i tought that i put my steam profile's link.
  4. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    This is not the place to put vouches for friends.
  5. Fentus

Fentus New User

Steam:
    But... We didn't even trade... and admin marks me as SR scammer. Skretak007 [Czech] just got mad cause i was swearing at him, that's why he've reported me.
  6. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    If it was obviously the wrong link why did you not address the issue instead of deflecting? Why don't you just be honest in what you were attempting to do here instead of wasting our time and yours?
    Case in point. If it was 'obviously' the wrong link then why not remedy its incorrect nature? Let me be honest with you. If you don't admit to what you were obviously trying to do, this appeal has only one decision. From the way I see it, you have no grounds for appeal here.

However, you may have grounds for appeal on the type of offense we've listed you as. It's not impersonation as your profile has remained unique from the person's rep thread you had copied in but more passing off someone else's rep thread as your own.
  7. Fentus

Fentus New User

Steam:
    Yeah, do you know why i was swearing at him? because of his annoying spam + a person scammed my 2 bills before he was spamming, i was in rage. I didn't really see that I gave him a wrong ink, i tought I gave him my steam profile's link and i was like wtf, wrong link ?
    I wouldn't give him a wrong link, if i knew that he will report him. He was obviously a bishop... fentus and bishop names doesn't even looks same... It would be worst impersonation ever....
  8. atom-

atom- Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:19172005
    I don't believe that. If you knew that the link was incorrect why didn't you attempt to 1) correct it? or 2) admit that you didn't have a sourceop rep thread and not link it in the first place? Instead of doing these logical things, you deflected your 'mistake', to me, your demeanour has all the tell-tale signs of someone who has been called out. If you were like "wtf, wrong link?" why didn't you communicate to the reporter, "sorry I had the wrong link, thats not my thread" or something to that effect? Your actions at the time are a direct contradiction to what you're claiming now.

This is the last chance for you to be 100% honest with me.
  9. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53002757
    Fentus, Yesterday I resolved a problem with one of your fellow allies going by the name Texlow, he reccomended to me several times too ban YOU as well, he stated that you were the mastermind behind the paypal scam with the Two Bill's Hats, care to explain?
  10. Fentus

Fentus New User

Steam:
    Man I just want to get unbanned, what should I tell you... ?
  11. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817