1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198021461886 ("Scammer")

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Kirby117101, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Kirby117101

Kirby117101 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30598079
    Well, a while back there was a person who was asking for roughly 6 keys for a lvl.69 vintage Cloak and Dagger
    6 keys.jpg
    After asking further clarification on the topic, super admin ☣ ฿LÜΣÐΣMӨП ☣ came along and...
    apealing denied because fuck.png
    After thoroughly checking the rules, I came back to ask for lvl. 69 vintage prices (For the internet was hardly any help to me on that subject,) and again... banned x 2.png
    Needless to say, I was mortified, and quite pissed at ☣ ฿LÜΣÐΣMӨП ☣ . So, my 2 week long detainment from TF2 outpost waned, and I was ready to let my compadre know that I was back. Originally I was going to go with the name "☣ ฿LÜΣÐICKHOLE ☣ . (Ignore this format, it's evidently not going away now) But I recall being told by Mr. Rager (when he was still the impartial judge of outpost) that rudeness wouldn't get you far. So I changed my name to ☣ Ü฿ΣÐLΣMӨП ☣, and chucked ☣ ฿LÜΣÐΣMӨП ☣ a trade: Untitled.jpg
    Looking for key offers? No set price? In auctions, don't they always start low? (yeah, I was being a bit of a douche, but well within my rights. I reference the very rules of Outpost: da rules.png
    If he had hidden my comment, I would have taken it as a decline of my offer, and would have asked what a more appropriate price may be, while modestly admitting that I likely wouldn't be able to afford it.
    His next comment: lol, breaking the same rules.png
    Then... permaban.png
    And the link leads to: what is this, I dont even.png
    I just now realized that the website is catching me for impersonating... Myself?
    Anyway, the original thing he sited was how my name was so unlike his, and how my picture was extremely opposite his. (That was sarcasm, he honestly tried to say that I looked quite a lot like his profile. May someone define what impersonation is, and to what degree it becomes a ban-able offense from everything? (I thought UBEDLEMON was quite a clever play on his letters... perhaps I should have moved the bio-haz symbols?))
    Hopefully someone will get on this. I never scam players, I just tend to make unwitting offers. I only impersonate my friends. I just can't stand biased rulings, and oppression of voice. (Also, sorry if you think this is too picture heavy, I thought that they'd just help my case, so that you know I'm not pulling this stuff out of nowhere. And no, none of the images are edited, (save cropped, and the highlighting you see on the last one)) 6 keys.jpg apealing denied because fuck.png banned x 2.png Untitled.jpg da rules.png lol, breaking the same rules.png permaban.png what is this, I dont even.png .
  2. Kirby117101

Kirby117101 New User

Steam:
    Sorry about that. I clicked the wrong button just before I submitted, just ignore all the photo re-posts, if you wouldn't mind.

Also, as I'm quite new at this, I finally see what type of "scam" I did, which I suppose is SR.
  3. Kirby117101

Kirby117101 New User

Steam:
    Oh, Bluedemon didn't block my Outpost appeal right away, here is some stuff from him: bledemon.png
    And here is the photo he linked: ss (2013-04-29 at 05.58.35).jpg
    And yeah, I'll admit to "Impersonating" him for a fraction of a minute while I had to go back through the menus to change it again...(Currently going to link him to this thread so that he may give his side)
  4. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Kirby117101

Kirby117101 New User

Steam:
    Unfairly banned you for a bunch of spam. Despite the fact that (I guess) you are on my side with this matter, I dunno if that's a valid claim, and of course, seeing how this is my appeal thread, I would appreciate it if you didn't link your appeal thread.

As to what sort of anatomical body-part Bluedemon is, I would assume that he's not that one. (Let alone a bit of gardening surplus too)
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    accept my invite.
  7. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I dont think their was intent to scam or impersonate with intent to act as an admin/trusted user, (just being a massive a✿✿✿✿✿✿) on that note, I will grant the appeal. (user was warned about doing so again and assured he would not)

I did find he does have a friend who he has some trade history with who is an actual scammer, I did not see enough to tag him for dealing with that user but warned doing so again with him or his alts and he would be tagged, he also agreed to have his inventory history rechecked to make sure he does not trade with that user.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015