1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Marked as "tf2wh bot impersonator"

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ♥ THE BEST! ツ, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥ THE BEST! ツ

♥ THE BEST! ツ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25915047
    I have never even changed my name to a different name other than "the best" I have no idea why I have this put under why I'm a scammer, and as for the scammer mark, I have never done anything to make me a scammer for 2 years, i've been clean, I'm just wondering If I can ever prove myself, i've earned hundreds of rep, i've done paypal trades, and the only thing I should be marked for is an "attempted quickswitch scam" which was 2011 and I then was 14, now I'm 17, huge difference there..

I'd much appreciate if I could have any chance of being unmarked, and I want to Know how I got marked as a wh impersonator, thanks- best
  2. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
  3. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    Although you can appeal your SR and ASBO tags here, all other tags that can't be appealed on the SteamRep forums (the Reddit tag) must be appealed first. Read through the format guide that Streetrat provided above and you will find the link to the Reddit appeals forum.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.