1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198063179511 Scammer Appeal

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Nukeinhowzerツ, May 25, 2013.

1. Nukeinhowzerツ

Nukeinhowzerツ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51456891
    |steamID: Nukeinhowzerツ
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:51456891
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063179511
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/76561198063179511
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198063179511

I was marked as a Scammer about 3 months ago due to my Brother being marked as a scammer (ProPancakes) as we live in the same house unfortunately we share the same IP. I am not his "Alt Account" but his brother if there is anyway I can prove this just tell me how to and I will. I was also marked as a "scammer" for 1 "fake" rep on my brothers profile. He helped me with prices and unusuals as I was new to them at that time. I also feel that 1 bit of "fake" rep should not be a scammer offence as the comment was deleted shortly afterwards and ProPancakes (My brother) had no trades within those hours.
  2. Sir Phoenix

Sir Phoenix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34122758
    is there any way you can prove that you have got a brother or that he isnt your alt?

as that would increase your the chance that your appeal will be accepted.
  3. Nukeinhowzerツ

Nukeinhowzerツ New User

Steam:
    I have no idea how to do that... any suggestions?
  4. Sir Phoenix

Steam:
    can you explain why your account hasnt been online on steam in 26 days?

because that is against you, it looks like an alt account that way.
    http://i.imgur.com/en7PXRa.png
  5. Nukeinhowzerツ

Nukeinhowzerツ New User

Steam:
    Haven't been on outpost for quite a while as I have been marked on steam rep so I haven't had any reason to open steam. Also I can't play any games because my computer is terrible and runs everything at like 1fps
  6. Sir Phoenix

Steam:

and what is the reason that you only have non-tradable items, and still you want to trade?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    as all evidence keeps pointing you in the direction of an ALT account
  7. Nukeinhowzerツ

Nukeinhowzerツ New User

Steam:
    I gave them to a friend from school once I got marked and as I have never dealt with steamrep before I thought it was permanent
    I can always start again though. (should be fun)
  8. Sir Phoenix

Steam:

that doesnt explain the trading you wanted to do.
  9. ProPancakes

ProPancakes Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46091633
    I'm his brother. Bump.
  10. Divided

Divided New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54795740
    After researching a bit found his alt account - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061424406, it already got banned on outpost for being his alt.
    btw pro pancakes was aware of this account.

Secondly Nukeinhowzer havent been online for 33 days, and his another alt hasnt been online for 20 days, which is very suspicious honestly.

"I gave them to a friend from school once I got marked"

This is clearly a lie, that "friend" account got banned for being an alt on outpost. So either he is living in the same house as you (we are totally going to believe it) or he is your alt.
  11. ProPancakes

Steam:
  12. ProPancakes

Steam:
    The reason for him not being online for what seems forever is because his laptop really can not handle steam. It seems to overheat every 5 minutes and all he can play is WoW and Tekkit... 2 Games I hate.
    He should be getting a new laptop or at least having his fixed in the foreseeable future
  13. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  14. Nukeinhowzerツ

Nukeinhowzerツ New User

Steam:
    Can an Admin look at this please I've been waiting for over a year....
  15. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Due to the time this appeal has been pending w/o admin(s) addressing and other mitigating circumstances, tag will be downgraded to a caution.
    You have been given a exceedingly rare second chance since you did commit the offense, make sure you do not try anything like that again.
    Please note, further transgressions or if we find you lied to us, may result in you being retagged w/o the possibility of a new appeal.

Appeal granted.

Further shared connections with said user will be considered defacto alts and subsequent appeals will be invalidated for "not an alt" reasoning as it appears you were implicit to an extent in his actions. Since I am already taking that into account, I am declining the ability to further appeal the caution tag down.