1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Bought from scammer

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by Hotter, May 27, 2013.

1. Hotter

Hotter New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52379701
    I recently purchased a bloke's bucket hat with Orbiting fire for 9 robo keys after i bought i went to check the history and little did i know that it was stolen i made this post here to prove my innocence i am not intrested in scamming i trade fairly and do not wish to be marked.
  2. Hotter

Hotter New User

Steam:
    i just don't want to be marked for my mistake of purchasing from a scammer
  3. Hotter

Hotter New User

Steam:
    i will try to monitor who scammers are so this does not happen again.
  4. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
  5. Hotter

Hotter New User

Steam:
    yes i don't wish to be marked and the scammer showed no signs of being a scammer when he traded me he was polite and it went quick so he showed no signs of scamming until after i found out
  6. McCreW

McCreW New User

7. Hotter

Hotter New User

Steam:

I know that most of the time are penalities if u do it on purpose meaning u had full knowledge of them being a scammer i did not know they were scammer and i don't want to flagged for a mistake i made.
  8. Hotter

Hotter New User

Steam:
    and i am in no way shape or form wanting to let people just steal what they can so they can make profit i try to do what i can to do fair trades and do not wish to support scammers by letting then scam/cash out