1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Steam Support not even reading my ticket

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by ForteSP, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    So steam support sent me a message about a month ago saying any more tickets regarding my Account Lock will result in my Support account and Steam account getting deactivated. At this point I immediately filed for arbitration with valve, it has been almost 4 weeks and I have not received a response related to my arbitration claim in the mail.

A little while ago I sent them a ticket asking if Unusual Noh Mercy's can still be found in crates. Today they responded saying the following

"As stated previously, tickets and Steam Support accounts regarding this matter will be closed and deactivated.

Additional tickets regarding this account will cause your Steam account to be deactivated as well"

This is absolutely ridiculous. Support didn't even read my ticket. I asked a legitimate question and they responded by disabling my account entirely and threatening my account be disabled.

Is there anyway to talk to someone. I have called Valve HQ and dialed 50 of their extensions and no one has picked up. I need to talk to someone.
  2. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    Well... that was a pointless ticket. Yes they can still be unboxed but are just very rare like the Shaman and the coffin kits.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Unrelated to SR,
    closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.