1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

defenitions of a scammer and hello {:-)}-<-<

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by gidoguy, Jun 5, 2013.

1. gidoguy

gidoguy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60845431
    Hello everyone, I was looking trough what makes a person a "obvious" scammer
    I can say that I am not a scammer, but at the same time pretty much all these things apply to me :D For exsample, "Low hours of TF2/DotA with a deep knowledge of Steam/TF2 item values" I have played about less than 6 hours of tf2 and have a huge knowlege of how the trading system works!
    also "New Steam start date, but eager to trade high value items" I have traided some pretty valuable stuff and my account is about 3/5 months old (I think) Then there is this: "
    • Quickselling fresh items that are less than a day old in their backpack" I have alot of steam friends who like to buy stuff off me and I buy stuff off, for exsample, yesturday. I was asked to give one of my friends a mad milk, I did not have any. So I went on scrap.tf and got one. This is not me scamming, just trading items I recently got.

I am not asking for you to change these, I just wanted to say hello without looking like a complite noobie. Hello peeps.

A bit about me:

im gido,
    I love playing games and like tf2 because of it's trading abbility. I also love trading in general and have collected steam trading cards since they came out.
    I also own a garrys mod server and love a.o.s

se ya around, gidoguy
  2. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Welcome
  3. McCreW

McCreW New User

Welcome.
  4. Mr. Valentine

Mr. Valentine New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50959178
    MAZEL TOV! WELCOME! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!