1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid ʙąɒ ɢąɱɛʀ

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by LogicGamer, Jul 11, 2012.

1. LogicGamer

LogicGamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43208280
    ʙąɒ ɢąɱɛʀ

This guy has about 4 pages of reps on tf2 trading AND rsgp trading, so i decided to trade with him with rsgp thinking he was a trustful guy. Well it turns out he ISN'T a trustful dude as he scammed me about 20mil on rs.
    Meaning to give me a bills I thought since he has quite alot of reps i decided to go first. But before i did that i checked on others who have traded with him with rsgp. They all said he was good trader fast and he would go first. I asked him then to go first but he said no but i didnt mind since he had reps. I click confirm with the runescape trade and he straight away cancels the trade on tf2 and starts typing and throwing insults at me. (there is no need to state them) Then his friend comes along and said "gimme my share now" and they half the cash. So they scammed me a bill's hat. Bad gamer also stated HE did not directly scam me but his friend did but if his friend did scam me why didnt he come back to me to give me the bill's hat. MAYBE CUZ HE HAS THE INTENTION TO SCAM OTHERS TOO LIKE HIS FRIEND. Im really pissed.. so hope you can ban him or sumthing until he gives it back. i dunno how this site works but my friend told me its a good site to report people so yeah. cya thx :)
  2. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    Please follow the proper format here to make a proper report.