1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Retracted ♂banned♀™ Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by ♂banned♀™, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♂banned♀™

♂banned♀™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37987213
    1) Applicant Name and Info: (copy and paste the usual several lines of IDs from SR profile)

|steamID: ♂banned♀™
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:37987213
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036240154
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/banned1337
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198036240154

2) How old are you, what city and area do you live in?

I'm 18, Now I'm in Russia, but in next month I will live in Germany ( Hamburg ).

3) Please tell us a bit about yourself (job, school, hobbies, other)?

Now I live alone and have a lot of free time, I love to travel several times a year, I go somewhere every year, I like to play ( well, how could not without it ) favorite game is Dota2 and TF2. Oh, I do not know what I can tell you more, but if you want to ask me something, feel free to ask me a question :).
    4) Why do you want to be an SR mod?
    I really want to help in the development of the site and I want to keep order on the site, I will help you keep everything under control. I know the three most common languages ​​(Russian, English, German) and I can take reports in each of these languages. I think it will be easier for staff.

5) How much time can you donate to SR per week?

I'm online every day and I can donate about 8 hours every day.

6) Do you have any prior admin experience, or similar, and please elaborate?

I'm an admin on some trade servers:

TF2 BEELINE Trade Server #1

TF2 BEELINE Trade Server #2

TF2 BEELINE Unusual Trade ( New server and he will soon have to start )

● They have 32 slots, and they are always full :)

I was a moderator on some sites ( But they were closed ) and I have a large amount of trading experience.

7) What do you foresee as challenges as an SR mod?

To be enough fair to all users, be patient and properly handle as many reports and appeals as I can.

8) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce per SR rules and guidelines?

Yes of course.

9) Do you feel you will have any issues denying appeals or accepting reports?

No.

10) Do you handle instruction and direction well?

Yes, I do.

11) What do you feel are your personal shortcomings or attributes you can improve on?

I think I don't have any shortcomings connected with SR or trading in general. I'm very polite, But there are such moments when someone can bring me out of myself.

12) What contributions do you believe you will be able to make to SR?

I will be writing guides, will help people with their problems associated with the site, and anyway, I'll do my job very well. I also translated some SR guides into Russian language.

13) Do you have any interest in eventually becoming an SR Admin? If so, what kinds of things would you like to do? (Example- community relations, appeals, scam reports, etc.)

If I could become an SR Admin, it'd be really nice! I'd like to handle , because I have a lot of time/I like to communicate with other people/I'm patient.

14) Please list all alternate Steam Accounts by their ID64.

I don't have any alternate Steam Accounts.

15) Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it?

Yes, I agree.

16) Do you have any questions?
    No, Thank you for your time .
  2. Uusi sukellusmene

Uusi sukellusmene New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18040150
    banned is experienced and hard working. He loves to help. I think he is fully fit for this position. I vouch for him
  3. Jailbait

Jailbait New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:26285681
    I have known Banned for a good amount of time, and I would highly recommend him for a moderator position at SR. He has assisted me several times with administrative work, translating Russian and English.

Banned is very reliable, and has always been quick to offer his assistance. I believe he would be a valuable asset to SR.
  4. KosToLoM

KosToLoM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40662207
    What I can do say about this person: it's really sociable and friendly man who never fails to help to any user. I think he is a good applicant
  5. KosToLoM

KosToLoM New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40662207
    sorry, forgot to write: who never against to help to any user
  6. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    I would like to second this, Banned has been very helpful with translations of reports wich consist of mostly russian language and never asked anything in return other then a thank you or a pat on the back for his help. You deserve more then that alone, consider yourself vouched by me :)
  7. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
  8. ♂banned♀™

♂banned♀™ New User

Steam:
    Thank you for the response, Helen! I'm glad to see it.
    I just finished reading it and still applying. I stand on what I want to do. I feel I could make a positive contribution and If possible I would like to help out wherever I can.
    Thanks again. :)
  9. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Great! Just letting you know that your application is still under review. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :)
  10. ♂banned♀™

♂banned♀™ New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately, I'm forced to withdraw this application. Sorry.
  11. TommY

TommY Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5043065
    in that case, i'll lock this thread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.