1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined: Moderator キャサリン ♥.♥`s Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by キャサリン ♥.♥, Nov 5, 2015.

1. キャサリン ♥.♥

キャサリン ♥.♥ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74461143
    | steamname: ღ๖ۣۜSweet๖ۣۜSugus
    | steam3ID: [U:1:148922286]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:74461143
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198109188014
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WhatBringsYouHERE
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198109188014
    2) Are you at least 18 years of age? Timezone and nation of residence?
    - I am 19 years old, UTC+04:00, Dubai - UAE.
    3) Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)?
    - I studied Information Technology at Technological Institute of the Philippines, I am currently working at a company in Dubai as an Autocad Draftsman. My hobbies are playing basketball, playing dota, reading books and sketching.
    4) Why do you want to become a SteamRep moderator?
    - Being a moderator is a big responsibility and I want to use my free time helping people in the community.
    5) How much time can you devote to SteamRep per week?
    - I mostly have free time, let`s say at least 5 hours a day, so, it will be at least 35 hours a week.
    6) Do you have any prior administrative experience, or similar (please elaborate)?
    - I had been an admin and middleman for some users in both steam and dota2 community (facebook)
    7) What challenges do you foresee if you become a moderator?
    - I want to stop all the scammers spreading everywhere, I want to help the innocent traders that were the victim of this bad people.
    8) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce SteamRep rules and guidelines?
    - Yes
    9) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting reports and appeals?
    - I won`t have any issues, I will do all my best to deny and accept reports with proper treatment, hearing every details and story from both side parties.
    10) Do you handle instruction and direction well?
    - Yes, I clearly do, and I am also a fast learner.
    11) What do you feel are your personal shortcomings or attributes you can improve on?
    - I can improve my english pronunciation, I am not that much good at it, but I can speak clearly, I only stutter
    12) What contributions do you believe you will be able to make to SteamRep?
    - I can contribute stopping scammers and giving the community a good support and analyzation of their every report/appeal.
    13) Do you have any interest in eventually becoming an SR Admin? If so, what kinds of things would you like to do? (Example- community relations, appeals, scam reports, etc.)
    - I would love to handle the appeals and scam reports. I want to reduce the scammers and also give people tips to avoid being scammed.
    14) Please list all alternate Steam accounts using SteamRep ID blocks.
    - I have no other steam account.
    15) Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it?
    - Yes
    16) Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it?
    - Yes
    17) (If applicable) List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin), also give a link to the account(s) there.
    - "user" http://dota2lounge.com/profile?id=76561198109188014 .. "user" http://dota2.vpgame.com/user/300091.html .. "admin" https://www.facebook.com/D2BEP
    18) Do you have any questions?
    - Everything is fine for me. Thank you guys, and hope you consider me. Please do advice. Best and kind regards '3'
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Best of luck!
  3. キャサリン ♥.♥

キャサリン ♥.♥ New User

Steam:
    Thank you *-* I needed that luck '3'
  4. n33dweed

n33dweed Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48789606
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
    mod snip
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2015
    Katpolice, Enstage and a Gentleman like this.
  5. Ntbol

Ntbol New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51403031
    I hope for the best!
  6. キャサリン ♥.♥

キャサリン ♥.♥ New User

Steam:
    Hello, sorry for being late and pardon but I didn`t get you.
    Thank you '3'
  7. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    I'll help clarify your situation: You need to read the details on how to apply again.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  8. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    Hi there, what are some of the duties you perform in the group you are an admin of? Also, are there any accounts with which you share computers/ips with that may be associated with your account?
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. キャサリン ♥.♥

キャサリン ♥.♥ New User

Steam:
    Hello Mr. Clive, sorry for the very late reply because I just came back from my vacation. I was performing some middleman duties in our group and observing if there was or will be any scam or scam attempt in our group, any violator or troller. To be honest, this is my only steam account, but I have some friends and relatives always coming by my place and login there steam accounts in my computer and in my wifi router. But I have my brother who is always coming to use my wifi, and we have same steam account linked into my yahoo account. If I need to name them all, I would be happy to provide it, if it is required. Thank you '3'
  11. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    Hey, sorry about not replying for so long. If you could link those accounts, that would be much appreciated!

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  12. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    I am declining this application due to a lack of follow-up. Regardless, thank you for applying.