1. Item verification is always, 100% a SCAM! Glitched, illegal, or otherwise unsafe items don't exist.
    If you're here for an admin's "trade assistance", read this immediately or you will lose your items!!!

Declined AERO CHORD's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Applications' started by AERO CHORD, Feb 16, 2017.

1. 1) SteamRep ID block pasted from your SR profile.
    | steamname: ๖ۣFiЯ3 ๖ۣBO♏β (HAWKER)
    | steam3ID: [U:1:298874579]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:149437289
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198259140307
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/M_CaT_Mp
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198259140307

2) Are you at least 18 years of age? Timezone and nation of residence?
    I'm 17 at the momment, I'm living in Vietnam.
    Timezone: Indochina Time Zone UTC: + 07:00

3) Please tell us about yourself (job, school, hobbies, etc)?
    I'm currently a student in high school at 11th grade.
    I enjoy CS, been playing since 1.6 til this day.

4) Why do you want to become a SteamRep moderator?
    I want to make the best of my time for all friends and people who's having trouble. That's all.

5) How much time can you devote to SteamRep per week?
    More then 3 hours in a day. 21 hours top in a week. Saturday and sunday could go up to 4-5 hours.

6) Do you have any prior administrative experience, or similar (please elaborate)?
    I once an admin at a small gaming group called "Truy Kich's fan club", a group in Vietnam about a "rip-off' cs go game.
    I know how to handle and work with a group of people and sort out problems.

7) What challenges do you foresee if you become a moderator?
    Negative comments and even death threads may happens when i become a moderator, and a lot of abuse message but can easily overcome.

8) Can you accept the fact that you must enforce SteamRep rules and guidelines?
    Yes, of cource.

9) Do you feel you will have any issues denying / accepting reports and appeals?
    I enjoy reports and read through them responsibly so i won't have any issues in the near future.

10) Do you handle instruction and direction well?
    I can follow and understand most instruction if it's understanable.

11) What do you feel are your personal shortcomings or attributes you can improve on?
    I don't always have the brightest idea of all and sometimes i screw over simple task. But this can easily be fix if i put more time on to solving.

12) What contributions do you believe you will be able to make to SteamRep?
    I can help out people in need and contribute to the community. I can also solve cases and work on problems or future task if ever needed. All i need is trust and i will try my best to do what is right for everyone.

13) Do you have any interest in eventually becoming an SR Admin? If so, what kinds of things would you like to do? (Example- community relations, appeals, scam reports, etc.)
    I would be very pleased if i ever become an SR admin and i will try my best to do everything that is needed in this community.

14) Please list all alternate Steam accounts using SteamRep ID blocks.
    I don't have alternate steam account

15) Do you agree to the Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it?
    Yes.
    16) Have you read the Duties of SR Moderators post and understand it?
    Half of all. But yes.

17) (If applicable) List Steam trading communities you are / have been active on and in what capacity (user, mod, admin), also give a link to the account(s) there.
    I am used to be a part of a group, but now i don't trade that often, i would usually go on to facebook and check if there's any good offers there. Otherwise, no.

18) Do you have any questions?
    Can Lava not see this?
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hehe
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Inu

Inu TF2Bazaar Owner SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62120987
    You need to be at least 18 years of age in order to be considered for a moderator position. Thanks for applying but you do not meet this requirement yet.