1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198084207999 - (Dawn / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by CyKo | LFT, Feb 18, 2016.

1. CyKo | LFT

CyKo | LFT Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61971135
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198084207999 (Dawn)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Other] Another reason (Not commonly accepted)
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Dear admins,

I want to explain that the cases against me are part genuine mistake partly fraudulent, I had the intention of buying from all these users but it came down to some technical issues, in the world end I was rudely spoken to , offended and spammed so it came to me acting stupidly, 2 of the 3 were technical mistakes being Big Boss and Blue Crüe Pendji report. I have paid all these users back as they have stated in their reports. I understand that what I did was wrong and that I became a greedy individual I completely changed the way I treat online items and after talking to a friend and from then I decided that I would stop. I am banned from most trading sites and I honestly just want to trade now, I don't mind if I'm marked with caution because of what I did but I'm wondering if I can at least be unbanned.

If you require any more information add me and I'll be happy to do anything​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You need to explain your "technical issues/mistakes" in detail, that is way to vague of an explanation. Also, why should this appeal be considered at all?
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. CyKo | LFT

Steam:
    My technical issues were involving my credit card not processing as it was an old one that had been updating and therefore cancelled to a new one, it was my mistake, Is the "Why should this appeal be considered at all?" A joke? Because there are many reasons in my eyes to why this is a legitimate appeal, feel free to caution me it will actually let me trade but banning me considering I paid all these users back as stated in their reports is unjust in my eyes,
  5. CyKo | LFT

Steam:
    After this I kept them added and It wasn't til later I realised the fault I did get some spam from a couple of the "victims" Did have one stalk me as well my simple answer to that was a block, I later when I realised what happened re added the user and collected the payment in in game items under the entity of keys after being payed back I got blocked by a user under the name of Pendji.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    note:
    Hidden Content:
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hidden Content:
  8. CyKo | LFT

Steam:
    Any more information I require?
  9. You Are The One

Steam:
    Firmly Denied, 1. Too many offenses to ever consider any appeal, EVER. 2. SR, by policy, does NOT grant RWC (real world currency) related offenses 3. Lying/lying by omission (auto deny) different story here then in your newer thread (never explained any "technical issues" or "mistakes"). 4. Failure to comply with repayment/repayment policy. 5. Lack of change of heart, in my eyes. Any ONE of these reasons is sufficient for denying.

Ref:
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198084207999-dawn-banned-by-sr.175702/