1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198112351576 - (GK |Sinister| / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sinister (Has no Soul), Feb 9, 2017.

1. Sinister (Has no Soul)

Sinister (Has no Soul) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76042924
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198112351576 (GK |Sinister|)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    I have no alternate accounts​

Appeal description:
    So this was a huge misunderstanding. I really do apologize and the person that accused me off the scam feels really bad because it was a misunderstanding with paypal. Yesterday, I wanted to buy collector gunboats off of Blue. I added him and was ready for paypal and etc. I sent him the money or so I thought after he gave me the item. Or so i thought. Now this is sketch and stuff but after I buy stuff from someone I delete them and block. Which I think is stupid and I don't know why. I tried selling the gunboats to someone because of reselling for profit and that guy I added and he said I scammed. I was highly offended knowing that i couldve sworn that I sent the money. After I heards this I added the guy back and apologized sincerly, gave back his item, and me and him talked in a call for about a hour. I really am not a scammer at all, infact I despise them. I hate how i am being marked by steamrep because of a misconvenience. Please I am not one and I weill never be one.

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    What was the "misunderstanding"? The tagging admin did not seem to think their was one.
    Cropped screenshots are not acceptable.
    I see no provided chat from repayment being made.
  3. Sinister (Has no Soul)

Steam:
    If you want to add tthe blue guy he is on my friendlist me and him talked about the whole orderal and he think it is just as stupid as me.
  4. Sinister (Has no Soul)

Steam:
    We deleted the conversation but I know he will be happy to add you and tell you what happened. I would show screeny of the paypal but since I canceled the payment I cant show anything unfortunately. Please let me know. I am really concerned that this is happening and I don't want this on my profile anymore. It makes me sad knowing that all the time I spent gathering my rep, I have this happened and now its all flushed down the drain :(. Please add him so he can discuss with you.
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    You did not explain what the misunderstanding was as already asked.
    You did not resubmit proper screens.
    No repayment conversation = no appeal.

Please actually followup this time.
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Well past two weeks, giving until the end of this week to followup.
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied, failure to followup.