1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198250908402 - (Nsblood14 / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Nsblood14, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Nsblood14

Nsblood14 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145321337
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198250908402 (Nsblood14)

Appeal Plea: N/A. There are no offenses listed at all.
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, but I will repay. I need help finding the victim(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    Nsblood13-- i just used this one to play when my account got high-jacked.​

Appeal description:
    Hello
    I do hope i can start trading again :(
    There really nothing i can give you that can help me to get steam rep and trust back were they were before because i dont have any evidence but i can i guess how i got my account high-jacked

reason why i got my account high-jacked was tried and being stupid.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the people that i got scam from
    ǍгᴄᴀɴД.t✖t 2.0 but may not be the one because there are three.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Back story
    i was not thinking i would get scam and my account high-jacked and plus i was not being smart that day.

it started out a good day after i got on i got a message from ǍгᴄᴀɴД.t✖t 2.0 well thats was the name of the guy that traded me so we both said, hello and he ask for my unusual Circling Peace Sing Steel Shako for 24 keys, still and i said yes and than he ask for the history i said it was clean and i sent him were he can find the history. here`s the link to it https://backpack.tf/item/3454982206. than he said okay its good, while i hes was looking though the history i check his backpack and see if he was a scammer. He had the 24 key pure and not a scammer. when i got back i said you ready and he said yes i sent him the trade he declined it i ask him and he responds with hey can we check the items while he didnt really say that but i said okay?.. he sent me to a guy name 76561197964101015 well hes name was not that at the time i said okay than he ask me form my information and i was really tried too so i told him the next sec balm i got my account high-jacked my hat was traded to him and he gave my account a bad rep.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that`s the story.

i do wish the people didnt get scam from this guy and hope i can soon start trading again.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    If you cannot provide any evidence of actually being hijacked, the appeal will not be granted. Anyone actually hijacked would be able to provide proof.
  3. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for lack of followup/lack of proof showing you were hijacked.