1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198347374843 - (Richard [Agent] | Hellcase.com / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by TopsGaming, Apr 12, 2017.

1. TopsGaming

TopsGaming Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:193554557
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561198347374843 (Richard [Agent] | Hellcase.com)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    | steamname: Tops | SKINUp.gg
    | steam3ID: [U:1:375798951]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:187899475
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198336064679
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TopsGAMING
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198336064679

Appeal description:
    I didn't ask for any of his items, I didn't 'defraud' as I didn't take / ask for any items he possessed. Ok, I was impersonating , but it wasn't impersonation to defraud.​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    How does that account for you being the owner of a fake hellcase group and have your steam account set up to look like an admin, even providing fake proof? Impersonation is a sign of flattery, this is NOT that.
  3. TopsGaming

Steam:
    I'm just trying to say that I was impersonating, but it was not to defraud. The guy above wasn't asked for his items.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    You glossed over my concern, Ill ask again, 1. Why are you actively impersonating a site admin/the sites group? And not to defraud? 2. Then explain in detail why you contacted the user and pretend to be staff and ask the things you did?
  5. TopsGaming

Steam:
    First of all there is no site admin by the name of Richard, secondly I was impersonating an 'agent' as a way to get other gambling sites to hire me as a real moderator, thirdly I contacted the User, an active middleman, to see what he would do, this was a social experiment , why do you think I would add an active middleman trying to become a steam rep mod.
    Cheers, Richard
  6. You Are The One

Steam:
    Since you admit you are actively impersonating staff on a site you have no affiliation with, adding their users claiming they should swap items due to "issues" (intent) I can only assume to trick them to trade over their items. Sorry no, I am not accepting your "social experiment" excuse, the circumstances/evidence do not support it nor did this come up earlier or have you provided anything to back it up. The tagging admin was correct to ban you, appeal denied.

I'm pretty sure impersonating staff of other sites/communities will impress other sites/communities to hire you, good luck with that.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**